Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know this  is not a revolutionary idea, but why can't the classes that have guns have a level requirement . Nothing huge to discourage new players who actually want to RP, but enough to make anyone who wants to come in here solely to RDM have a hard time being able to. Just a thought.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Failfish 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23561-how-to-make-rdming-harder/
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Suck Toes or Die Trying said:

I know this  is not a revolutionary idea, but why can't the classes that have guns have a level requirement . Nothing huge to discourage new players who actually want to RP, but enough to make anyone who wants to come in here solely to RDM have a hard time being able to. Just a thought.

i dont like you because of this, #rdmersarepeopletoo!

This suggestion has been made 100x in the last few years. The same answer should be given here.

 

We are not a serious rp server RDM on this sever 90% of the time leads to nothing lost for the victim besides respawning and jump swepping at mach fuck back to the place they just were. The other 10% of the time if valuable items were lost are able to be refunded by staff members. I get being rdmd can be frustrating but like losing 10 seconds of your time to walk back isnt worth restricting hundreds of players gameplay.

Edited by LeGerbs
  • Like 2

I understand you're not a "serious" rp server and i agree that RDM is apart of dark rp and will always be there. However, as a new player i would find it extremely discouraging if i were trying to do a mission or a quest and i can't even leave spawn. As for the level requirement discouraging new players, I don't mean a ridiculous gap in levels. I mean just change the jobs that have guns to be level 2 or level 3, which is not hard to get at all if you actually want to play. You can also make it a time on server requirement i.e. play for 30 minutes. I find that having to level up once to play as a cop or a job with a gun a lot less discouraging than constantly being killed and arrested.   

Edited by Suck Toes or Die Trying
2 hours ago, Suck Toes or Die Trying said:

I understand you're not a "serious" rp server and i agree that RDM is apart of dark rp and will always be there. However, as a new player i would find it extremely discouraging if i were trying to do a mission or a quest and i can't even leave spawn. As for the level requirement discouraging new players, I don't mean a ridiculous gap in levels. I mean just change the jobs that have guns to be level 2 or level 3, which is not hard to get at all if you actually want to play. You can also make it a time on server requirement i.e. play for 30 minutes. I find that having to level up once to play as a cop or a job with a gun a lot less discouraging than constantly being killed and arrested.   

someone's breaking the rules?
oh my god! it's almost like, there should be a system in place, that people can deal with these rulebreakers themselves! and that they can like, i dont know, maybe type a command in the chat, and it makes a thing, like a message to these enforcers like 'hey! this guy's breaking your rules' and they go and deal with that guy!

It almost like the moderators have no requirement to actually take sits. The result being 40 min wait for 1 ticket, not getting it answered before it disappears, or it resulting in a punishment not befitting of their actions. Who could've guessed that not enforcing the job that someone signed up to do would have negative consequences?!!?!?!???!? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 

Edited by Suck Toes or Die Trying
  • Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...