Blacnova Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Blacnova Your Steam ID: 76561198092550696 Who are you reporting?: Sandwich Man - STEAM_0:0:114578351 Why are you reporting this player?: I was playing as a custom thief class standing on the windows outside the mayor's office. Sandwich man jumped up to me and handcuffed me. I asked him why as no laws dictated that I should be arrested. He then arrested me and ignored all of my further messages in chat asking why he arrested me. I know he was seeing my messages too as he was actively typing things in advert chat. I checked and saw no staff online and so I initiated a votekick which passed. I assumed he was going to start problems with me upon logging back in so I began recording here. The justification used for my arrest was that there was a lockdown in progress, however: 1. There was no law dictating AOS in lockdown 2. The terror attack that had started the lockdown had already ended at least 3 minutes prior to my arrest 3. No one else around me was being arrested (which I understand doesn't really matter) Therefore, I believe there was no valid reason to voteban me, and this was simply an abuse of power/revenge ban given that I was clearly not planning on continuing to attempt votekicks when the first had been successful. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/BuUmHkqJuEg EDIT: I'd also like to note that @Sandwich Man has a previous vote ban by Kennedy from June 20th where he was revenge banned for abusing voteban. He clearly understands that revenge vote banning is not allowed. Edited July 27, 2025 by Blacnova Added a note. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 So unless Sandwich Man can somehow prove you were toxic this ban is unjust. From the clip provided you weren't Toxic, and NITRP doesn't make sense unless you joined the server to not RP...which you have been As of right now unless he can provide evidence for either of the other 2 things he mentioned in his ban against you I'm going to be +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162477 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 We do not voteban for false votebans this has been said dozens of times at this point.... It should not even be in the reasonings at ALL @Sandwich Man 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162478 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 The clip proves that you weren't toxic at all and doesn't show that you have no intent to roleplay. While Blue already said it, "false votes/vote abuse" are not reasons to vote someone off the server and it's getting irritating to be telling players who have heard about this already over and over. +1 for ban removal +1 for vote restrict on Sandwich Man 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162484 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted July 27, 2025 Author Share Posted July 27, 2025 (edited) I've included every message from Sandwich man and me sent between the moment I was handcuffed to the moment Sandwich man was votekicked. I did not include any messages sent by other players in between. Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said what law? <26-07-2025 / 16:22:16> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said ??? <26-07-2025 / 16:22:20> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said ?? <26-07-2025 / 16:22:31> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said what law am i handcuffed for <26-07-2025 / 16:22:39> Blacnova (The Burnt Man) (STEAM_0:0:66142484) is now arrested <26-07-2025 / 16:22:45> Player Sandwich Man(STEAM_0:0:114578351) (Kash Patel) said someone play me in checkers <26-07-2025 / 16:23:30> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said (OOC) sandwich man why did u arrest me? <26-07-2025 / 16:23:46> Player Sandwich Man(STEAM_0:0:114578351) (Kash Patel) said come play me in checkers at doutnain <26-07-2025 / 16:24:06> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said !votedemote <26-07-2025 / 16:24:29> <!--Votekick started here--!> Player Sandwich Man(STEAM_0:0:114578351) (Kash Patel) said (OOC) lol i didnt rda you <26-07-2025 / 16:24:54> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said (OOC) then why ignore my heart? <26-07-2025 / 16:25:00> Player Sandwich Man(STEAM_0:0:114578351) (Kash Patel) said (OOC) nice false kick <26-07-2025 / 16:25:03> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said i screenshotted u and no staff r on <26-07-2025 / 16:25:11> [THE SCREENSHOT] Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said good luck <26-07-2025 / 16:25:13> After this the kick went through and the mayor and a cop were arguing with me in OOC up until sandwich man joined back about a minute and a half later (the same length as my imprisonment btw). I began recording halfway during my argument with the two in OOC right before sandwich man rejoined. I can post these logs as well if necessary but they were essentially useless as Sandwich man wasn't back online yet and the argument was trivial. First message in the video -> Player Blacnova(STEAM_0:0:66142484) (The Burnt Man) said (OOC) irrelevant, it has to be a law <26-07-2025 / 16:26:20> Edited July 27, 2025 by Blacnova Clarified when the kick occurred. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162485 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 28, 2025 Share Posted July 28, 2025 (edited) +1 for a 1mo restrict on sandwich as he has had a punishment for false votes as well as having made false vote votebans multiple times since then. We are giving you a chance to use the vote system properly - I brought up not perma restricting you because you HAVE used the vote system a lot and the majority have never been uncontested. A 1mo restrict would make it clear we are serious about this as the punishment guidelines say a 2nd offense *should* be a perma restrict. When you can voteban you will be expected to not do this again, no more false votebanning for people false votebanning - instead you should take it to the staff team, and we will help you from there. @Sandwich Man Edited July 28, 2025 by Blue. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 28, 2025 Share Posted July 28, 2025 The clip does not show you being toxic at all and we don't allow votes that state "False voteban" or "abuse of vote system". As for sandwich man he has had a fair number of chances when it comes to vote banning people and the smod+ team have concluded he should receive a 1mo vote restrict for his past actions. This report will be Accepted and Sandwich man will get a 1mo vote restrict 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23496-false-vote-ban/#findComment-162562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts