Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 Provided clips speak for themselves definitely a +1 for a 3d ban for RDM cases like this definitely would recommend to block/mute a user or step away from the game for an hour or 2 , in most cases if reported to staff someone will handle it accordingly 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162487 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inferno Posted July 27, 2025 Author Share Posted July 27, 2025 10 hours ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: Provided clips speak for themselves definitely a +1 for a 3d ban for RDM cases like this definitely would recommend to block/mute a user or step away from the game for an hour or 2 , in most cases if reported to staff someone will handle it accordingly Yes i reported it to dunkerwinkle yesterday he took my sit with the other guy that got rdm as well. I have muted him after my sit with dunkerwinkle. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benny Bagofmacaroni Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 Given the clips and other staffs experience with this player - I’m a +1 for a 3d ban. I’d hope this player uses the time away to review the rules - but I doubt they will Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162533 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 On 7/26/2025 at 10:24 AM, Inferno said: His behaviour ingame was completly inappropiate, Taunting in voice chat that he wont get banned with a smug attitude. It is true that i cuffed him and chained him but it was only to protect the second maxwell that was going on when the maxwell got finished i released him and he blew everyone up after that. I Cuffed him multiple and killed him multiple times as soon as he was spawning the proccesor to protect everyone. I called staff multiple times in order for them to see this real time as he was doing this every 2-3 minutes but i got no sit or response after a long time. Thats why i handled it myself and tried to protect as much as i could. User was warned ingame for the infractions against delacroix in the post. (as a sit was made in response to this as well as screenshots were provided) In my opinion as both users broke rules against each other during the whole expierence and as delacroix was handled ingame for the casino bit. I believe that these players should receive equal punishment as is generally the way with how it gets handled. +1 for a warn Neutral for 1-3 Day ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 21 hours ago, Inferno said: now he is specifically targeting me, keeps arresting me for no reason. it appears he owns the base so can kill for any reason since anyone not welcome is considered to be trespassing by default - however he should not have cuffed you there and left you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inferno Posted July 28, 2025 Author Share Posted July 28, 2025 20 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said: User was warned ingame for the infractions against delacroix in the post. (as a sit was made in response to this as well as screenshots were provided) In my opinion as both users broke rules against each other during the whole expierence and as delacroix was handled ingame for the casino bit. I believe that these players should receive equal punishment as is generally the way with how it gets handled. +1 for a warn Neutral for 1-3 Day ban. I was already Warned for my cuffing, i dont see how my cuffing equals to multiple mass rdms confirmed by other moderators. I dont understand how that makes any sense, but sure. I was trying my best to protect everyone from missing another maxwell. From now on i wont give a shit i guess if anyone misses a maxwell or anything close to it. Just now your server gets less fun when these things happen and eventually people will get tired from it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162569 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 29, 2025 Share Posted July 29, 2025 Quote I believe that I was falsely warned for RDM, when I should've been warned for cuff abuse This was not intentional, as I was the owner of the casino, and he had been kidnapping multiple people. I've come to realize This is against the rules, and I apologize for it A message from our good friend delacroix - honestly I think a warn would be more fair after having a chat with him ingame with @Sanzu Zahard 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 31, 2025 Share Posted July 31, 2025 ACCEPTED Delacriox will recieve a warn for RDM and a note detailing what happened as staff have agreed this to be more fitting for the situation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/page/2/#findComment-162657 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts