Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

INFERNO29371FXFBK

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:664667332

Who are you reporting?:

delacriox,STEAM_0:0:64273800

Why are you reporting this player?:

Mass RDM, Once during maxwell, and once when he is adverting his own fake maxwell gathering players and blowing them up.
Multiple smaller size rdms as well.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Video clip of him rdming

Mass RDM, Once during maxwell, and once when he is adverting his own fake maxwell gathering players and blowing them up.
Multiple smaller size rdms as well. I only managed to get clip after admin told me to clip it and post it on the forum sadly.

 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23490-mass-rdm-multiple-times/
Share on other sites

Hello

After reviewing the clip, and some logs, it does surely look like [With him actually admitting to doing it to some staff] That he was RDMing with processors.
I'd be +1 for a 1-3d Ban due to the fact he thought it was fine since the Mailbox bombs kill people as well, and was mere confusion.

13 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Hello

After reviewing the clip, and some logs, it does surely look like [With him actually admitting to doing it to some staff] That he was RDMing with processors.
I'd be +1 for a 1-3d Ban due to the fact he thought it was fine since the Mailbox bombs kill people as well, and was mere confusion.

where are the logs? i dont see any links
 

 

4 minutes ago, smashy said:

Hello, this is me in the video.

 

I had no clue that doing this constituted RDM, I thought it would be considered a natural event, just like a thomas nade, since it is not a direct kill, and the players are killed via explosion.

 

I also wanted to add, this dude had NLR RDM'd me multiple times, arrested me multiple times without reason, and also dragged me out of a maxwell while handcuffed and tied me to the wall, only to give me a fine for "attempted murder" right after (I just left spawn, and didn't damage anyone, not even with a processor.)

 

I will take accountability for what I've done, but I believe this guy also deserves a punishment also, since he has been targetting me all day, and the logs will back me up on this. He only stopped arresting me/NLR RDMing me after making this forum post.

 

I would like to ask that I not be banned, I know it is out of my control, but I truly had no idea, and this is the first day of me doing this. I thought it was kind of a loophole, since it is not killing someone directly. I have been banned multiple times these past few months, and I am just been trying my best to follow the rules.

 

Thank you.

Alright while i think it's pretty silly to think it would be ok when only the listed things in natural events are ok - I think for your honesty here is respectable - HOWEVER you have a lot of recent bans and warns and have been getting in trouble consistently - because of that I can not say a warn is really good enough. You have had enough rdm sits/punishments that you should have really known this wasn't ok. I will have to be +1 for a 1-3d.  

We'd love to help you on any claims of harassment but you need to provide proof, or get a staff member who is on the server to provide logs and evidence - which i will try to get an export of your logs from someone. Without any sort of evidence however we can not help on that and only give advice moving forward. We only have logs when we are connected - so if none of the staff online were on during this incident you will unfortunately be out of luck.

11 minutes ago, Blue. said:

where are the logs? i dont see any links
 

 

Alright while i think it's pretty silly to think it would be ok when only the listed things in natural events are ok - I think for your honesty here is respectable - HOWEVER you have a lot of recent bans and warns and have been getting in trouble consistently - because of that I can not say a warn is really good enough. You have had enough rdm sits/punishments that you should have really known this wasn't ok. I will have to be +1 for a 1-3d.  

We'd love to help you on any claims of harassment but you need to provide proof, or get a staff member who is on the server to provide logs and evidence - which i will try to get an export of your logs from someone. Without any sort of evidence however we can not help on that and only give advice moving forward. We only have logs when we are connected - so if none of the staff online were on during this incident you will unfortunately be out of luck.

my fuckass game crashed before i could retrieve them, hopefully other staff may have them, FUCK BASE GMOD.

I also agree with Blue with your claims of Harrasment and RDM and NLRing Dont currently have evidence, however if you or staff can provide evidence/logs of this happening we will be able to lay down tha law.

His behaviour ingame was completly inappropiate, Taunting in voice chat that he wont get banned with a smug attitude.

It is true that i cuffed him and chained him but it was only to protect the second maxwell that was going on when the maxwell got finished i released him and he blew everyone up after that.

I Cuffed him multiple and killed him multiple times as soon as he was spawning the proccesor to protect everyone. I called staff multiple times in order for them to see this real time as he was doing this every 2-3 minutes but i got no sit or response after a long time. Thats why i handled it myself and tried to protect as much as i could.

 

I Am T helped me after a while and you can ask him any further questions if its needed.

Note (Blue)  was infront fountain when one of the maxwells were going on maybe he was afk im not sure.

 

We are talking about 10+ Mass Rdms at minimum even though i told him to stop multiple times and that he is breaking the rules.

If this behaviour is acceptable then i dont know what to say anymore.

 

I really want you to consider banning him for a longer period of time.

 

And i know that i dont have proof for everything that i am saying up here and it would go word against word but i really like this server i have donated already and people like these ruin the experience for other players.

  • Thumb Down 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...