Decent Human Being Posted June 30, 2025 Share Posted June 30, 2025 I also did not see the hex post but if they were not directly involved then why was that report even accepted? I would like to add that even though noting someone isn't a big punishment it can be considered one because people with a history will be punished harder in the future for similar actions. My recommendation is to do mute + note > warn > ban for player toxicity + note saying why. I don't see this incident as a big enough issue for any staff member to struck or demoted for but definitely a talking to, to get them in the correct direction regarding double punishments. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23351-grelof-double-punishment/page/3/#findComment-160616 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 30, 2025 Share Posted June 30, 2025 Yea I gotta be real here, it's either warning or gigamuting with a note. Either or. If they have recent priors then you should probably just ban them, or gigamute them for longer, or warn them. I would personally not be ok with gigamuting and warning. That is two separate punishments. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23351-grelof-double-punishment/page/3/#findComment-160620 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 30, 2025 Share Posted June 30, 2025 59 minutes ago, Decent Human Being said: I also did not see the hex post but if they were not directly involved then why was that report even accepted? I would like to add that even though noting someone isn't a big punishment it can be considered one because people with a history will be punished harder in the future for similar actions. My recommendation is to do mute + note > warn > ban for player toxicity + note saying why. I don't see this incident as a big enough issue for any staff member to struck or demoted for but definitely a talking to, to get them in the correct direction regarding double punishments. The hex report was not fully accepted - only the aspect of false voting was punished for as any instance isn't allowed and it goes past whether or not someone is ok with it. The rest of the report was denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23351-grelof-double-punishment/page/3/#findComment-160621 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted June 30, 2025 Share Posted June 30, 2025 Grelof has resigned, so no need for this to be open. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23351-grelof-double-punishment/page/3/#findComment-160630 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts