Dying or just a bad time?

KDawg

As much as it kills me to say this: I think fining is turning people away, they join the server and want to become a part of the community so they go and raid the bank to get rich, cop comes in and fines them for 50k-100k which for a new player with no money equals 10-20 minutes in jail. Then they leave because that don't want to wait. Sadly I think this could be a contribution to lack of players.

Or when a player comes on the server and the second they walk of out of spawn they get arrested for having a bounty. Getting 5k added to your bounty just for killing someone is kind of insane.

Maybe we need some retardation then. I guess newer people think that the quality of life is too harsh?

Next time on TitsRP, we become retarded. I always thought that people turned away since there was too much content that it was overwhelming. It happens in games where you're like "I just wanna chill, I don't have time to learn all of this"

Maybe I will make an interactive guide, add some retarded jobs, add some OP sweps, increase the start amount and just do things that I did before. The only thing that I have come to really dislike is all the retarded jobs but people have told me that they are "unique". For example.. matress man, oven man, pissed baby, ect. They are all funny and all but they have no purpose they are simply there to just..use and say "lol look at me"

Maybe I can think of a purpose. It's funny too because I was talking to Gazooks about this before and I told him

"The most popular we were was when everyone had RPGS, C4 that blew down people's whole base, Nervegas and the whole nine yards. Everyone complained about how OP it was but everyone loved it and kept coming back"

Maybe we need some retardation then. I guess newer people think that the quality of life is too harsh?

Next time on TitsRP, we become retarded. I always thought that people turned away since there was too much content that it was overwhelming. It happens in games where you're like "I just wanna chill, I don't have time to learn all of this"

Maybe I will make an interactive guide, add some retarded jobs, add some OP sweps, increase the start amount and just do things that I did before. The only thing that I have come to really dislike is all the retarded jobs but people have told me that they are "unique". For example.. matress man, oven man, pissed baby, ect. They are all funny and all but they have no purpose they are simply there to just..use and say "lol look at me"

Maybe I can think of a purpose. It's funny too because I was talking to Gazooks about this before and I told him

"The most popular we were was when everyone had RPGS, C4 that blew down people's whole base, Nervegas and the whole nine yards. Everyone complained about how OP it was but everyone loved it and kept coming back"

that sounds like cancer, but you have me interested.

It's a mixture of things for new players seem like it's too difficult to get into and old players not having any real "end goal"

The new guys have a large amount of everything to look at, like make meth or build a great base that can't be touched. Well, the meth system seems complex enough that a player with a decent thought process can figure it out and make money easy, but that requires a thought process and this is gmod we're talking about here. While I think the meth system currently is more for the old people on here because we all know how to cook decently, new guys can be interested in it.

But the other issue I mentioned about players not having an end goal.

Think of it like this, you want an end goal or you have no reason to keep playing. My end goal is pretty easy to see, I want to make money. It's all I ever want to do, but it has it's limits, you can't really hit 100m and just spend all of it. It's special to you and you keep it until you deem it necessary to spend it. Asking to be the most powerful raider isn't an end goal, it takes a decent wallet and the power to out-think and out-shoot your opponent. You're not going to find something like that as something to do. There is no element of "You can train this" or "you can make this" to get something special that makes you actually different from anyone else.

If I hopped on an alt and built a base, you guys would raid it no questions asked. You don't raid me as much as you raid anyone else, but if I built a base on another account, you guys would assume someone can build like me. My bases aren't special, my bases can be done by anyone who knows what I know. There is nothing that separates me a random user in that regard. 

If I per-say actually had a unique weapon that nobody else could have, that would make me more unique.

I don't wear armor that makes me a god, I don't have a gun that melts your flesh, I'm just some dude with a huge wallet ingame.

It almost feels like none of us actually /EARN/ anything. I didn't build anything ingame that should make me as strong any X or Y. Our guns aren't special, we have gmod's armor and we all know how well that protects us.

Not to the new players can't even get their feet in the ground. We raid them and don't give them a chance at anything before we steal their cheap printer and they disconnect. I literally find meth cooks, who want to learn how to cook meth and lock them in a room in my base so they can cook in peace with help if needed. He can make money and I solidify a player by giving him a memory that is good about the server.

Now how often do some of you guys talk to new players asking if they want to join your base or toss them some cash to set up prints?

DO NOT ADD BACK C4 AND SHIT TO CUSTOM CLASSES. Make it something you can buy from the bmd or supplier. A rpg would cost around 650-700k and would have three shots, basically be a c4 you shoot.

Also it should be made that if you have a c4 or a rpg ( if you add it) out it would be considered a terroist action (100k fine). The c4 needs a different world model as well. do some giveaways. free vip for a few  people