ignominy. Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 2 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said: I've been trying indeed, You can ask a flurry of people I've been openly honest with. Note: This fella was permanantly banned for falsely accusing a member of being a Groomer. + You're not staff, + You also hated me for calling out your bs accusation in said discord. + The owner denies any existence of it You involved me by dropping my discord username. I didn't hate you because you "called me out", you already made it clear that you we're going to side with the 'other team' because you don't wanna be involved with me in any way. I already shown where the (as you call it) 'accusation' came from and a whole report was made on the individual. I later on included screen shots of you admitting to "not wanting to be "involved" in my own report, but you still felt the need to involve yourself via the forum report on me. (Often, people that do this are biased to make themselves look good for reputation.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160122 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 (edited) I'm gonna agree with both Malicious and Zesty. You need to quit typing that weird shit whether it's on TitsRP or a private server. As for KKStoner, he did go pretty far on this by continuing the constant jabbing especially in. However, if he continues this behavior after this report then I would be +1 for a week ban. As for now, I am +1 for Drama Mongering warn on KKStoner as he was already dealt with for propsurfing. Edited June 23, 2025 by Harpuricle 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160123 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 I'm going to be honest here this report does not entirely seem to be in good faith, however KKstoner definitely went too far. +1 for a drama mongering warn on KKstoner 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 7 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: RECIEVING A TIMEOUT IN DISCORD FOR IT. They never recieved a timeout in discord 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160125 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 4 hours ago, Malicious said: I don’t see why it’s so serious it’s your words in a discord server it isn’t that deep should’ve thought about what you typed if you didn’t want it to get out. +1 for a warning to kkstoner for drama mongering. sidenote kk stoner interacts with sanzu it warrants a 7d ban, another comment in anon or anything else (in game) KKStoner will be banned for a week for drama mongering. people have done more and received less. +1 for this. Just leave each other alone and drop it. This sounds like personal beef from an entirely different discord being brought and hashed out infront of the public. 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 7 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Behind closed doors I am the same as when they are open. A struggler who seeks a true path. That is all I have to say, any further responses will be to clarify/give more information for staff to vote on. Imma be for real with you dawg, it should not be a struggle to resist talking about milking prostates or sending nut vids in a discord with a bunch of titsrpers in it tbh. That is a risk you took in doing it and I agree it hurts your image. I think that is definitely very strange behavior. 7 hours ago, Michael Bay said: Double punishment should be valid. There are rare circumstances where extending a ban happens, but extending the ban just for the propflying is not one of those moments. Quote I made some bad gooner jokes back in September about boning staff, I was never directly told "Keep doing it you'll be banned" @Sanzu Zahard You may not have been told you were going to be banned but you were certainly told not to do it anymore. Quote I don't appreciate sharing what I believed to be private information, and regrettable actions in a public discord whether you deleted them or not you did it specifically with intent to get a rise out of me It was not private information, nor was it even your discord or anything, HOWEVER it was ABSOLUTELY done to get a rise out of you and harass you, stoner has admitted as much. I will note this was initially brought to me by sanzu on the 16th, and the general consensus from the higher ups that bothered to involve themselves in this situation was that you needed to make a report. Being as how you have done so and most of this happened on the 16th when you contacted me I am also +1 for a warn. Initially I was leaning more towards a 3-7d ban because I've talked with stoner about this and they mentioned they were basically looking to get in trouble, but being as how sanzu just wants it to end I am also fine with just a warn. (proof showing that kkstoner posting his messages happed on the 16th) HERE IS CONTEXT TO SOME OF THE SITUATION STONER/SANZU HAVE BEEN MENTIONING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160128 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benny Bagofmacaroni Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 I agree with malicious’ point. If you post something in a discord with other titsrp people - it’s gonna get out. the broader community is going to hear it and adjust their opinions accordingly. Sharing that info to get a volatile reaction from the other party however, is intentionally creating drama . Sanzu’s past actions were going to weigh him down regardless of his work toward rebranding. Opinions are hard to change. Adding new wood to a fire that died down forever ago is just petty and unproductive. im a +1 for drama mongering warn on kkstoner . Just block eachother and move on. There has to be more productive things you could put your energy towards Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ego Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 Malicious made it clear, both of you shouldn't interact with each other. +1 for drama mongering warn on KKstoner. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 Both of you need to stay away from each other I’m late to this but all other staff have said the same thing block each other and move on + for warn on kk stoner for drama mongering Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 Accepted. The majority vote has been for a drama mongoring warn on KKStoner so a warn will be issued. Additionally, if KKStoner makes another comment in anon / ooc about this subject, he will be given a 1w ban. This will be noted on his profile for staff reference. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/3/#findComment-160188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts