Popular Post Malicious Posted June 22, 2025 Popular Post Share Posted June 22, 2025 I don’t see why it’s so serious it’s your words in a discord server it isn’t that deep should’ve thought about what you typed if you didn’t want it to get out. +1 for a warning to kkstoner for drama mongering. sidenote kk stoner interacts with sanzu it warrants a 7d ban, another comment in anon or anything else (in game) KKStoner will be banned for a week for drama mongering. people have done more and received less. 8 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160084 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted June 22, 2025 Share Posted June 22, 2025 (edited) I am wondering why in the report itself and your second post saying i had falsely accused you of sexual harassment, then you admit to sexually harassing people, then say again its still a false accusation? 2 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: I made sexual comments a few times, I assumed the staff were all Adults of Proper age. We argued back in I believe September-October. After that argument I had never made a comment after that. Keep in mind i made that comment, what, twice? Yes! It was wrong, weird, and disgusting! Does that truly justify you slandering my name? Does your belief of who I am justify hurting My name, and making these heavy comments on what was simply a bad, edgy coomer joke? It's not like I was in the staff dms trying to intiate a sexual conversation, I said it because at the time, I thought it was funny, it wasn't, it was gross and weird, I also said this, In game, In OOC, In retaliation as I was chewed out for a more minor sexual comment [I believe something to do with masturbation] While others were talking about Raping eachother in OOC, I was wrong for that, I always will be, It wont justify these slanderous accusations. REFER TO BOLD LETTERING IN THIS QUOTE ^ This quote below is also false and sanzu was threatened with a serious ban if he continued with his sexual comments "No, I have not sexually Harrased anyone, any sexual comments/gestures I made to anyone in that server was entirely consensual and cooperative." Edited June 22, 2025 by KKStoner 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted June 22, 2025 Share Posted June 22, 2025 This definitely went a bit too far on KKStoner's side and I am +1 for a drama mongering warn, I don't personally think a ban is worthy (outside of MAYBE a discord ban for a bit) because KKStoner isn't slandering/falsely accusing you of anything by posting screenshots you yourself said. This all just seems like KKStoner doesn't like you cause of your previous actions and was messing with you all while telling others why she dislikes you. If what KKStoner said was actually false I would certainly be on board for a lengthy ban, but everything has been screenshots from discord and posts in anon saying mean things about you, and it's silly to assume that what you say in a discord server will remain completely private and not spread outside it. also I don't really understand why the lil prop surfing clips are in there, they don't make KKStoner's image worse in any way, and since they were already punished for it just seems kinda petty lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160099 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 22, 2025 Share Posted June 22, 2025 6 minutes ago, Zesty said: This definitely went a bit too far on KKStoner's side and I am +1 for a drama mongering warn, I don't personally think a ban is worthy (outside of MAYBE a discord ban for a bit) because KKStoner isn't slandering/falsely accusing you of anything by posting screenshots you yourself said. This all just seems like KKStoner doesn't like you cause of your previous actions and was messing with you all while telling others why she dislikes you. If what KKStoner said was actually false I would certainly be on board for a lengthy ban, but everything has been screenshots from discord and posts in anon saying mean things about you, and it's silly to assume that what you say in a discord server will remain completely private and not spread outside it. also I don't really understand why the lil prop surfing clips are in there, they don't make KKStoner's image worse in any way, and since they were already punished for it just seems kinda petty lol I made some bad gooner jokes back in September about boning staff, I was never directly told "Keep doing it you'll be banned" This is exactly what was said to me due after the argument I had with KKStoner regarding how it felt unfair I got chewed out for it but others werent Whether it was 'Sexual Harrasment' is up for staff to decide, but I don't believe a few, bad edgy gooner jokes would classify to label me as a Sexual Harraser. im just gonna stop typing, if i see you make more of these comments im not even gonna tell you to stop because we have given you plenty of chances to stop now Said by KKStoner after the Argument ^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted June 22, 2025 Share Posted June 22, 2025 (edited) 13 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said: im just gonna stop typing, if i see you make more of these comments im not even gonna tell you to stop because we have given you plenty of chances to stop now Said by KKStoner after the Argument ^ just gonna clarify on this comment as i did say it after discussing with smod+ that we would be dishing out long bans or community removing him if he continued with these comments (this was after i belive his 4th denied staff app which was denied because he was still making these comments). I think context clues would show that this means you were going to be banned if you chose to continue making your comments, which you seem to be saying is just merely a little argument me and you had when in reality it was a warning to actually stop, if you actually read this whole argument you were rationalizing what you were saying because others were saying it and getting away with it. https://imgur.com/a/MkEP4oW And to beat this argument started because you said something sexual about another staff member who was a minor at the time. Edited June 22, 2025 by KKStoner Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 22, 2025 Share Posted June 22, 2025 1 hour ago, KKStoner said: just gonna clarify on this comment as i did say it after discussing with smod+ that we would be dishing out long bans or community removing him if he continued with these comments (this was after i belive his 4th denied staff app which was denied because he was still making these comments). I think context clues would show that this means you were going to be banned if you chose to continue making your comments, which you seem to be saying is just merely a little argument me and you had when in reality it was a warning to actually stop, if you actually read this whole argument you were rationalizing what you were saying because others were saying it and getting away with it. https://imgur.com/a/MkEP4oW And to beat this argument started because you said something sexual about another staff member who was a minor at the time. And... voila, I did stop making those comments! To refer to Zesty's note, KKstoner can hate me that's fine, they wont be the first nor last, They can say and talk about how they hate me, they can do that. I don't appreciate sharing what I believed to be private information, and regrettable actions in a public discord whether you deleted them or not you did it specifically with intent to get a rise out of me Thirdly, Hating me because Im a 'freak' or a 'gooner' is hypocritical coming from you, especially since you're still in That Server, with Those People, who, arguably, are far worse than me. Do I seem hypocritical with "Oh god loves you!" And then sinning? Of course. I can't publicly display every single step I take trying to better myself, those who know me, forgive me for those slip-ups regardless, I regret what I said, I regret ever joining that server, I regret the comments I made, and you can hate me for them. But to publicly display them, poke fun and try and paste a label over me I am no longer affiliated with, and worst of all paint me as some freaky Sexual harrasser is downright disgusting mate. P.S i kept making the staff apps for shits and giggles, me and my friends were laughing at the time to see how many tries it'd take for staff to just ban me from making any more, this was before I was serious about the community itself, since then, other than my mistake of joining that server and making those comments, my record has been clean. But I'd be perfectly happy with a +1 for Drama Mongering warn, as long as they agree to just not talk about me anymore, It's blown up way further than it was simply because me asking them to stop, and giving them multiple chances was taken advantage of just to keep poking and pushing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 34 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said: And... voila, I did stop making those comments! To refer to Zesty's note, KKstoner can hate me that's fine, they wont be the first nor last, They can say and talk about how they hate me, they can do that. I don't appreciate sharing what I believed to be private information, and regrettable actions in a public discord whether you deleted them or not you did it specifically with intent to get a rise out of me Thirdly, Hating me because Im a 'freak' or a 'gooner' is hypocritical coming from you, especially since you're still in That Server, with Those People, who, arguably, are far worse than me. Do I seem hypocritical with "Oh god loves you!" And then sinning? Of course. I can't publicly display every single step I take trying to better myself, those who know me, forgive me for those slip-ups regardless, I regret what I said, I regret ever joining that server, I regret the comments I made, and you can hate me for them. But to publicly display them, poke fun and try and paste a label over me I am no longer affiliated with, and worst of all paint me as some freaky Sexual harrasser is downright disgusting mate. P.S i kept making the staff apps for shits and giggles, me and my friends were laughing at the time to see how many tries it'd take for staff to just ban me from making any more, this was before I was serious about the community itself, since then, other than my mistake of joining that server and making those comments, my record has been clean. But I'd be perfectly happy with a +1 for Drama Mongering warn, as long as they agree to just not talk about me anymore, It's blown up way further than it was simply because me asking them to stop, and giving them multiple chances was taken advantage of just to keep poking and pushing. im not gonna lie i JOINED that server because someone told me you were in there acting a fool there, and being there proved them correct. and ive said it before im not the perfect person either but i dont pretend be anything else, im not out here sending bible verses and then giving a middle school analysis on them in some foul attempt to reconstruct my image in an online community by advertising myself as a redeemed holy man that loves god after being pushed out a few months ago for showing disgusting behavior. then getting caught up doing the same shit you were doing before you left going against everything you "changed" yourself for Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160113 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 Pretty much just agree with Malicious, if KK does anything more they should get a 1w ban. also Sanzu just don't type weird shit in discord servers anymore please and completely ditch that past of yours too. +1 for Drama mongering warn on KKstoner 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160116 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ignominy. Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 (edited) 7 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: Your In-Game Name: Sanzu Yahweh Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127644032 Who are you reporting?: KKStoner STEAM_0:0:156388227 Why are you reporting this player?: False Accusations of Sexual Harrasment. Leaking Private/Intimate messages in a Privated Discord Server. Slandering my Name. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/siv7fuQ https://streamable.com/y7xc2b https://streamable.com/3y7l0b https://streamable.com/rbtdwl First and Foremost, I apologize to the community, I have since corrected my wrongdoings, and I admit, these messages were indeed sent by me, I am truly sorry for what you must witness. KKStoner has harrased me ever since they retired/I was demoted, I have done nothing to directly slander/insult KKStoner prior to this, they simply dislike me. Yes, I made NSFW Content Last year, Yes, someone leaked it, It was NOT PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, It was Privated, once someone found it, I removed all posts and traces possible to ensure no one would see it, [Leaking NSFW shit in a server with kids in it is disgusting, at least I kept it away best i could] Yes the Messages are real, they're in a private discord server which was intended to be 'What happens here stays here' and I left after disagreeing with a member in it [Kone Labie, who was also, ironically banned for accusing Fishinjew] No, I have not sexually Harrased anyone, any sexual comments/gestures I made to anyone in that server was entirely consensual and cooperative. KKStoner has leaked all of this about me in a drive to try and take me down, I believe this player should recieve absolutely no leniancy whatsoever, they have only had malicious intent behind all of this, All of this was in a directive to slander my name and hurt me for who I am, I do regret what I've done, but that gives KKStoner absolutely no right to publicly leak this in General chat of discord and in-game, as well as spreading this information privately elsewhere. Secondly this player, as a PREVIOUS STAFF MEMBER Is constantly Propsurfing, MRDMing, with no intention to roleplay. They have absolutely no desire to be in the community other than to be a Minge, slander names, and devote themselves to Chaos, I've reported this player once Privately in Smods+, I am tired of them getting away with this, as a Previous Senior Moderator, and Retired Staff Member, you of all life should know better. Evidence on the alleged 'What happens here stays here' policy? Anyone 18+ is able to join the server, what you say there is on you. https://imgur.com/a/uFr9kgb Also I wanna note how this happened like what, 2 months ago? +1 For Sanzu Zahard's community removal, 1 week ban in game for player toxicity, drama mongering. DO NOT HIDE, I'M INVOLVED AND MENTIONED BY NAME Edited June 23, 2025 by ignominy. link 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 23, 2025 Share Posted June 23, 2025 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Henchy said: Pretty much just agree with Malicious, if KK does anything more they should get a 1w ban. also Sanzu just don't type weird shit in discord servers anymore please and completely ditch that past of yours too. +1 for Drama mongering warn on KKstoner I've been trying indeed, You can ask a flurry of people I've been openly honest with. 14 minutes ago, ignominy. said: Evidence on the alleged 'What happens here stays here' policy? Anyone 18+ is able to join the server, what you say there is on you. Also I wanna note how this happened like what, 2 months ago? +1 For Sanzu Zahard's community removal, 1 week ban in game for player toxicity, drama mongering. DO NOT HIDE, I'M INVOLVED AND MENTIONED BY NAME Note: This fella was permanantly banned for falsely accusing a member of being a Groomer. [EDIT: Banned from the DISCORD, Not, Comm removed] + You're not staff, + You also hated me for calling out your bs accusation in said discord. + The owner denies any existence of it Edited June 23, 2025 by Sanzu Zahard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23299-kkstoner-harrasment-rulebreaking-report/page/2/#findComment-160121 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts