MinShi Posted June 8, 2025 Share Posted June 8, 2025 (edited) TODAY'S RESET RUBIK ADDED THE CASINO OWNER JOB As the first player-owned casino, I just want to say it is SO FUN. I’ve been playing as the casino owner ever since the restart today, and I haven’t stopped smiling or laughing. Watching people fight over the jackpot and killing the hobos trying to steal money was the funniest shit ever! There are a few things that need to be straightened out like hobos being able to steal money from VERY far away but aside from that, it’s been a blast. Thank you for adding this, Rubik! I’m really excited to see more people try out this job and all the creative builds that come with it! https://imgur.com/MOnqKLH https://imgur.com/62Q2CtN https://imgur.com/WTxEYi2 Edited June 8, 2025 by MinShi 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted June 8, 2025 Share Posted June 8, 2025 now remove the slot machines built into the map to incentivize making player-made casinos 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted June 8, 2025 Author Share Posted June 8, 2025 13 minutes ago, VoN said: now remove the slot machines built into the map to incentivize making player-made casinos +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159334 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted June 10, 2025 Share Posted June 10, 2025 On 6/8/2025 at 8:22 AM, VoN said: now remove the slot machines built into the map to incentivize making player-made casinos Or reduce the amount. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159424 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 I love stealing from Casino Owners as my favorite job, Hobo. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benny Bagofmacaroni Posted June 11, 2025 Share Posted June 11, 2025 The chess table is also an amazing addition - when the hype of a new job dies down - I really want to host a chess tournament for big RP cash prizes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted June 11, 2025 Author Share Posted June 11, 2025 8 hours ago, Benny Bagofmacaroni said: The chess table is also an amazing addition - when the hype of a new job dies down - I really want to host a chess tournament for big RP cash prizes Dudeee that'd be sickk Someone else also had a good idea of using the russian roulette as a game in a casino. I think that could be pretty interesting! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23222-casino-owner-is-awesome/#findComment-159469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now