Scorps Gets Permabanned

Presiii

Its funny because I woke up to 5 chargebacks. Just think about it. You get banned for being a nuisance 90% of the time. The staff hate you, the players hate you and then you say "Well, I had my fun, time to take back my money!".

He also fucked up really hard on the chargebacks which just makes it a lot easier for me.  Also.. I don't know if he can count too well

NVMA1Ff.png

He also wasn't IP banned but I guess he will have to be now.

he never had a chance with those chargebacks, the way sugar has it set up is through paypal donate and any money given through that con only be charged back if the reciever(in the case sugar) allows the chargeback to go through,bassically paypal says "hey this guy is requesting a refund for this reason, how do you reply?" and all sugar has to do is click a little box and choose fraud and its pretty much dealt with

• 3 weeks later...

gg no re

Its funny because I woke up to 5 chargebacks. Just think about it. You get banned for being a nuisance 90% of the time. The staff hate you, the players hate you and then you say "Well, I had my fun, time to take back my money!".

He also fucked up really hard on the chargebacks which just makes it a lot easier for me.  Also.. I don't know if he can count too well

NVMA1Ff.png

He also wasn't IP banned but I guess he will have to be now.

I can't even troll him with a "good try mate" that was just a bad idea and bad execution.