The Worst Dad Posted June 4, 2025 Share Posted June 4, 2025 In-Game Name Dad Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42999674 Why were you banned or warned? I hastily posted what I thought at the time was evidence against a community member(Coconut Overflow) straight into the discord, and uploaded a picture of a person's face(Jason Bourne) as an emoji on the discord. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It's been over a year since I last was banned, and have recently come back to the server to play again. I've since made up with Coco, and talk to him frequently daily. We've reached an understanding about it and realize it was all a big misunderstanding and a poorly handled event. I haven't been able to get in contact with the other player. Who warned/banned you? Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? I don't know. I've always tried to do good by the community in my time in the server. But in that moment, I was incredibly stupid, and I've owned it. Now I'm trying to reintegrate myself and continue to support the server and the community. Thank you for your consideration. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 4, 2025 Share Posted June 4, 2025 Hello Dad [I never got to say that irl] From watching your activity on the server and with other players its clear your making an effort, I've also spoken with Coconut before this was made and have been told you two made up well, Secondly, you admit your wrongs with humility and honesty. What you did was wrong, we can all agree on that, and you admitting to it is honorable, As well as one member you were afflicted with, allowed you forgiveness. However I believe you've paid your dues, your debts cleared, and your wrongs righted, It was wrong of you to do that indeed, But I believe allowing you to return wont hurt, and I believe that you'd do more good than bad after reflecting on an incident before my time here in Titsrp, I wasn't there to watch the catacalysm, but rather here the storys of those who did. I believe you've changed for the better, and that it was a big, big mistake. +1 For Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/#findComment-159064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted June 5, 2025 Share Posted June 5, 2025 Is there anyone that can vouch for you that you're not the same person that you were when you quit the server? After everything you mentioned here as well as you bailing shortly after ironfish defaced our forums and official documents, I'm a bit confused / concerned as to what your actual motives are for coming back. Edit: for anyone else voting on this, it appears this is a Discord ban appeal since hobo doesn't appear to be banned on the server. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/#findComment-159096 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 5, 2025 Share Posted June 5, 2025 (edited) Hi @Rubikive spent a few hours over last week with coconut and hobo they are quite different now coconut enjoys just roleplaying hobo enjoys running around in his wheel chair hobo has expressed his feelings towards what happened and he knows how messed up it was I do believe hobo has shifted from that mindset I would be +1 for unban on discord Edited June 5, 2025 by 1304 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/#findComment-159098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted June 5, 2025 Share Posted June 5, 2025 i've being playing with you for a few days and i've known you for a while now and i think i'd like you to come back you're a chill guy and i don't have an issue with you joining the discord server. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/#findComment-159103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted June 5, 2025 Share Posted June 5, 2025 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23193-hobo-dads-ban-appeal/#findComment-159104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts