My Profile Is A Lie Posted May 15, 2025 Share Posted May 15, 2025 In-Game Name The Donger Your Steam ID 76561198100363357 Why were you banned or warned? Player Toxicity, which... I have no idea how I said or did anything toxic? I said "Imagine getting your staff app denied cause someone got mad about the word fag" And then 3 minutes later I was banned for Player Toxicity. Is "Fag" a bannable word or something? Like I'm EXTREMELY confused why I was banned or what danny's problem with me is, I don't even know who he is but it seems like just saying "fag" is instantly punishable? Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned for literally 0 reason Who warned/banned you? Danny Magik How long were you warned or banned for? 2 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23111-banned-for-player-toxicity/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted May 15, 2025 Share Posted May 15, 2025 (edited) You were banned for saying the fslur yes. You know it is not allowed as you have gotten 4 separate warns before this for saying it. The most recent until being about 2 days ago. The reason you were banned was because it was a clear pattern of behavior and knowingly violating the rule you have been told many times about. Also your use of it has been targeted at people as well such as when you called me the fslur after I failed a raid on you. Edited May 15, 2025 by DannyMagik 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23111-banned-for-player-toxicity/#findComment-158208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted May 15, 2025 Share Posted May 15, 2025 +1 for a unban, +1 for a warn for player toxicity. Danny should've took you into a sit and discussed with you and gave you time to explain yourself. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23111-banned-for-player-toxicity/#findComment-158209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
My Profile Is A Lie Posted May 15, 2025 Author Share Posted May 15, 2025 I'm ngl, I had no idea using the word was punishable in ANY way until I asked in discord after the ban. My memory is pretty awful but I'm pretty sure I only have 1 warn for saying it (yours). What I said wasn't targeted at anyone in any way, I simply said the word that I used? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23111-banned-for-player-toxicity/#findComment-158210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted May 15, 2025 Share Posted May 15, 2025 I've spoken with your banning staff, and you will be unbanned and receive a warn instead. ACCEPTED. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23111-banned-for-player-toxicity/#findComment-158211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts