Slick Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Slick Your Steam ID: 76561198163286189 Who are you reporting?: Andy123 Why are you reporting this player?: Andy123 jailtp'd me and banned me without first conducting a sit. The circumstances behind the ban are discussed in my appeal, however Andy's conduct is seriously against staff guidelines. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/08sd5c Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy123 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 I fully accept whatever consequences come from my actions, and I want to sincerely apologize for what I've done. I am truly sorry 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/#findComment-157270 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 I need to wait for malicious to reply here before I give my opinion, as he has the majority of the involvement and staff wont know the full context until then. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/#findComment-157312 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 andy has took full responsibility of his actions at the end of the day we’re not all perfect, me and andy have spoke to an extent and i think we’ll carry that conversation on and keep a closer eye on him, in the meantime i don’t think there should be any action against him he saw that he was wrong he told me and i sorted it out, he didn’t try to hide it, we’re all human we’ve all made mistakes in the past. 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/#findComment-157325 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted April 23, 2025 Author Share Posted April 23, 2025 I am fully aware that I may hold very little weight in this matter, but I do not wish to see Andy demoted over this. I know what it's like to get on the server when things are chaotic and you just want help out. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/#findComment-157344 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 23, 2025 Share Posted April 23, 2025 Accepted Andy will be spoken to. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22978-andy123-report/#findComment-157361 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts