Gerald Posted April 15, 2025 Share Posted April 15, 2025 +1 for warn removal I agree with terry completely at some point its just like oh well they just shit talking you cant really regulate that until it hits the obvious point of harassment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156923 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 16, 2025 Share Posted April 16, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, Reed The Dream said: I stand by my decision. It isn’t shown in the clips due to medal not recording the steam overlay, but SPYS has recent priors for player toxicity and RDM in a sit. The first warn would not have been a warn in the first place if not for his mocking response, and continuing to insult and mock the other player in the sit after being politely told not to. The second warn comes in the wake of the first. It is clear no lesson was learned here and this kind of behavior will only continue. I am still against the removal of these warns. Both of these clips do not justify any punishment, this is why we encourage people to mute someone if they're saying mean things to them. Plenty of our staff use these words all the time, its been made clear that it is completely allowed until it becomes genuine harassment. (E.g. following someone constantly calling them a retard and other mean words, being told to stop by staff, and continuing to do so. ) We always want to encourage people to just ignore these things. Retard and sped are not considered to be punishable.This is gmodia, these streets dangerous. Edited April 16, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156939 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted April 16, 2025 Share Posted April 16, 2025 Look, cases like this are common, and it's best to keep it professional. You have to take control of the situation and understand that sometimes you will be spoken over, so use the tools provided to reclaim the situation and punish accordingly if rules were broken. Sadly, none were broken, and Terry's response sums it all up. +1 for warn removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156940 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 16, 2025 Share Posted April 16, 2025 You've just gotta behave in the sits let the moderator/staff talk and give out your reasoning after they're done, it's not a first just take a deep breath and see if there's a better way to put it rather than resulting to talking over staff +1 for warn removal Thank you Malicious. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reed The Dream Posted April 16, 2025 Share Posted April 16, 2025 I have been spending some time here and there reading through these replies. It’s apparent to me after so many people pitched in that it’s more than just a matter of opinion, and that this was a mistake. I promise that I try to act in my absolute best judgement. From where I was positioned it seemed that this was not the first time something like this had happened, however it was nonetheless my first exposure to it and my actions were excessive. I still don’t think you should have been talking to the other person in that sit the way you were, but reading others thoughts on it has informed me that yes, a warning was too much. I will admit that the second warning would not have occurred if not in light of the first— admittedly, I convinced myself you were going out of your way to act out after that sit. Nevertheless, I apologize- for the inappropriate punishments and for wasting your time having to appeal them. I would consider it a poor judgement on my part. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted April 16, 2025 Share Posted April 16, 2025 ACCEPTED Warn will be removed! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22930-false-warn-for-calling-somebody-retard/page/2/#findComment-156952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts