kez Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 I thought about this after what gerbs said, and I think it’d be really helpful for new staff to be able to see the entire process of more seasoned staff handling sits, instead of reading guidelines and figuring out how to manage the sit along the way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Makoto Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 1 hour ago, kez said: I thought about this after what gerbs said, and I think it’d be really helpful for new staff to be able to see the entire process of more seasoned staff handling sits, instead of reading guidelines and figuring out how to manage the sit along the way. That sounds like a great idea. I just have a question. Are supervised sits no longer done as part of the t-mod training process? Back in the day (2018ish), t-mods did several sits with a moderator / smod / admin supervising before being cut loose. Is that no longer happening? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156518 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 24 minutes ago, Makoto said: supervised sits no longer done as part of the t-mod training I seen it happen in the a sit before, but the mod was afk, i dont think they really care a bt watching, they just sit there afk the whole time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 37 minutes ago, Makoto said: That sounds like a great idea. I just have a question. Are supervised sits no longer done as part of the t-mod training process? Back in the day (2018ish), t-mods did several sits with a moderator / smod / admin supervising before being cut loose. Is that no longer happening? It's supposed to be happening, cant say if it is or not as i dont have access to anything training since im a tmod at the moment, but yes we are supposed to be watching our tmods for how they perform/handle sits before letting them do their own thing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, kez said: I thought about this after what gerbs said, and I think it’d be really helpful for new staff to be able to see the entire process of more seasoned staff handling sits, instead of reading guidelines and figuring out how to manage the sit along the way. I would love to help you with this, one thing I constantly stressed with my trainings was giving the proper sits/procedures and of course - making sure whoevers reported actually gets a sit period. Edited April 7, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156522 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 Totally on board, I typically watch over T-Mod sits whenever I'm bored, but having it be protocol would help ensure they get proper training and don't build bad habits. Though, shouldn't this be a suggestion instead of discussion? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted April 7, 2025 Author Share Posted April 7, 2025 21 minutes ago, Blue. said: I would love to help you with this, one thing I constantly stressed with my trainings was giving the proper sits/procedures and of course - making sure whoevers reported actually gets a sit period. im going to start clipping my sits, and pick the best ones for examples then make a new thread with the moderator/tmod guidelines Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 5 minutes ago, kez said: im going to start clipping my sits, and pick the best ones for examples then make a new thread with the moderator/tmod guidelines I can do the same when i hop on later today Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted April 7, 2025 Author Share Posted April 7, 2025 8 minutes ago, Blue. said: I can do the same when i hop on later today nice, same. I got a thumbs up from rubik already Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 alas I cannot clip my sits as that would show my extortion of newer players- I mean yeah totally make it happen 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22882-sit-videos-for-new-staff/#findComment-156527 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now