stubio Posted April 6, 2025 Share Posted April 6, 2025 In-Game Name lol Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:109637119 Why were you banned or warned? On October 3rd 2023 a user by the name of ScriptMaker logged onto the server while I was online and began exhibiting strange behavior; he would quickly drop and pick up dragon eggs, occasionally letting them sit for extended moments as if he wanted people to take them. I took notice of this and decided to try and steal some of the eggs that were being dropped. This incident was a while ago and I don't particularly remember it, but according to my original report I picked up 3, returning 2 of them to the user after and shooting one of them. After I had traded back the user 2 of his eggs, he traded me again and said a suspicious statement to me (1). At this point I realized what was happening and immediately took evidence to Rubik (2), however nothing ever came from this report it seems. On September 8th 2024 my account was banned for exploiting, Rubik later showed evidence that seemed to show me duping dragon eggs alongside user ScriptMaker, I have no clue how this could've happened but I believe that I might have set myself up by picking up duped eggs from this user, digging a worse hole by trying to be cordial and returning them (2/3) back to the user afterwards. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? The incident and my ban were almost a year apart, within that time period I continued to play as normally expected and even purchased multiple custom content assets. No duping logs or suspicious activity reported because I genuinely had no clue what I had done on October 3rd. I'm still terribly unsure what really happened to result in me being punished for this users exploits but I believe that the user possibly set me up after finding out that I was reporting him. Before messaging rubik I notified an administrator in a trade chat about what ScriptMaker told me. After talking to an administrator ScriptMaker DM'ed me saying that he was an alt account and proceeded to never drop or mention dragon eggs near me again, playing dumb about anything that he was doing before, as if he was able to view the trade chat between me and the staff member. I don't have evidence of this however I reported it to Rubik as soon as it happened. (3) I didn't realize I was playing with fire and so I walked straight into a fuckin' volcano, I really hope I can be given a second chance because I didn't know what I was doing by interacting with this user or their items :( Who warned/banned you? You How long were you warned or banned for? Permanent (1) (2) (3) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
kez Posted April 6, 2025 Share Posted April 6, 2025 hard to make a decision on this one since i wasn't around for all this, so I’ll wait for You/Rubik to give some more insight. 1 question tho, why didn’t you make this appeal sooner? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 6, 2025 Share Posted April 6, 2025 7 minutes ago, kez said: hard to make a decision on this one since i wasn't around for all this, so I’ll wait for You/Rubik to give some more insight. 1 question tho, why didn’t you make this appeal sooner? he did appeal when it happened 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
stubio Posted April 6, 2025 Author Share Posted April 6, 2025 Life got rather busy and the ban wasn't permanent, for some reason I was banned for 6 months rather than a perma-ban. I was getting a bit burnt out and decided to just wait the 6 months but when I logged on after my ban expired I was notified that it was a mistake and re-banned. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 I'm fine with unbanning you but I will need to wipe your inventory and wallet as you were in possession of duped items. If you're cool with that let me know. 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted April 7, 2025 Share Posted April 7, 2025 19 minutes ago, Rubik said: I'm fine with unbanning you but I will need to wipe your inventory and wallet as you were in possession of duped items. If you're cool with that let me know. Wipe and be unbanned , not wiped and be banned Rubik is so generous; I wouldn't miss this offer, considering you can learn from it and be part of the community and grow with it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156466 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted April 8, 2025 Share Posted April 8, 2025 There isn't much more to say in this situation I agree with Rubik. The easiest thing to be done in this situation is an inventory wipe into a unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156535 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted April 9, 2025 Share Posted April 9, 2025 Waiting for a reply from Stubio before closing this off. Either reach out here or in DMs to get this closed off and sorted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted April 13, 2025 Share Posted April 13, 2025 Accepted. However you must reach out to Rubik for the actual unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22873-exploitation-mix-up-appeal/#findComment-156753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts