Hedges Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 I already checked and do not have the clip. Also I never said that rep bombing was okay. I said that paying people to plus rep you was okay. I also have no recollection of reaper messaging me and if he did then I did not see it. You had told me that you were paying people 300k to neg rep somebody and I did not give you an answer as to if that was allowed or not since I did not know, I then asked in staff chat and an Admin told me it was not so I teleported you back and told you that it was not allowed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154667 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 18 minutes ago, Hedges said: I already checked and do not have the clip. Also I never said that rep bombing was okay. I said that paying people to plus rep you was okay. I also have no recollection of reaper messaging me and if he did then I did not see it. You had told me that you were paying people 300k to neg rep somebody and I did not give you an answer as to if that was allowed or not since I did not know, I then asked in staff chat and an Admin told me it was not so I teleported you back and told you that it was not allowed See now your lying, you said it shouldnt be a issue and i confirmed it with you. Once i told reaper hedges confirmed im good he started typing at which point you instantly tped me and said its not Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154669 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Barsky Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Ownage Csgobig.com said: And also you did infact say it was okay, once i told reaper he spam pmmed u and u insta tped me and changed your mind. so let that be know so is there proof I'm spam pming staff? or just being delusional as usual because you have taken this whole situation out of context for no reason. All I'm seeing in this post is you ratting yourself out, now you're trying to back track to bring everyone down with you Edited January 20, 2025 by RebelReaper Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154670 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 I don't really understand what the other argument is about at the start of the appeal, but looking at the logs at the time it looks pretty clear what happened. You dropped money to people and they started minus repping Michael Bay. You were in chat adverting for a while in chat too. I am +1 for rep removal and +1 warn Ownage for player targeting (rep bombing a player) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154675 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 16 hours ago, Michael Bay said: I'm pretty sure that if you look at the logs Unless someone was on with logs then no logs arent saved serverside Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154677 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 I will also be +1 for rep removal +1 for a warn on ownage for rep bombing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154691 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted January 21, 2025 Share Posted January 21, 2025 As for me +rep for removal +1 for a warn on ownage for rep bom Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted January 25, 2025 Share Posted January 25, 2025 Yeah, this is pretty blatant Rep Bombing. +1 for Rep Removal +1 for Warn for Rep Bombing w/ Alts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-154792 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted February 9, 2025 Share Posted February 9, 2025 This guy seems to have gone off the rails. Reach out to an admin+ in-game to get these reps removed. He was warned for player toxicity. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/3/#findComment-155131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts