Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Michael Bay

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:53079128

Who are you reporting?:

Killaz Ownage STEAM_0:1:119115409

Why are you reporting this player?:

Player Targetting

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://ibb.co/vz22GMX
https://ibb.co/71VzR1h
https://ibb.co/2gfpZxR
https://ibb.co/g4xSc1y
https://ibb.co/8gcsXMT
https://ibb.co/KKhPmg0

Hi! Since im told that Rep Bombing ISNT allowed i am making this report.  Im being Player Targetted to be -Rep bombed by Killaz Ownage. Through a Misdemeanor that resulted in NO losses/gains for any party, out of Saltiness and Pettiness he seemed to pay players(targetting new players who dont know any better) To -Rep me. The screenshots i uploaded only show A FEW of the players that -reped me during my current playtime, but there were at least 4 more during previous play sessions that i didnt screenshot. Im sure that the players who have recently -rep me can be easily traced to see if Killaz has payed them/informed them of his plan.

 

If this is NOT against the rules, then i apologize for making this report and wish you Good Tidings 🙂

 

EDIT - After talking with KushPusha, who was next to me at the time of the misdemeanor it seems he was being targetted for -rep aswell

Edited by Michael Bay
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/
Share on other sites

Michael scammed me 10m in a war duel, he accepted the bet and even named the price then lost and ran claiming I never gave the trade so it’s invalid, all I did is inform some players that he scammed me and they -repped I also payed some of them to + rep me but I didn’t see anything about this anywhere in the rules

3 different people tried explaining it to you, I tried explaining it to you and even wrote a letter explaining it and even OFFERED you the money to stop your bickering as a gesture of good faith but you wouldn't listen. Clearly this discussion is going in a loop so I will let the Gods(Staff) decide our fate

I was wondering if you have any actual proof that he paid people to -rep. All your screenshots show is him saying to pm him if you want to make money, and nothing of him actually telling people to -rep you. Telling your friends or saying in OOC that someone scammed you is also allowed, even if it leads to them being -repped (unless theyve been warned to drop it and continue to drama monger.)

The issue that I DO see is that 3 of the accounts that -repped you are alts of mr ownage. Alting to spam -rep someone is 100% rep bombing, and 100% not allowed

+1 for removal of reps and a warn on ownage

Edited by Opila Bird
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...