Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) ****mistake Edited January 19, 2025 by Ownage Csgobig.com Mistake didn’t quote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154613 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 24 minutes ago, Opila Bird said: I was wondering if you have any actual proof that he paid people to -rep. All your screenshots show is him saying to pm him if you want to make money, and nothing of him actually telling people to -rep you. Telling your friends or saying in OOC that someone scammed you is also allowed, even if it leads to them being -repped (unless theyve been warned to drop it and continue to drama monger.) The issue that I DO see is that 3 of the accounts that -repped you are alts of mr ownage. Alting to spam -rep someone is 100% rep bombing, and 100% not allowed +1 for removal of reps and a warn on ownage If that is against the rules didn’t know so I apologize for the alts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154614 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted January 19, 2025 Author Share Posted January 19, 2025 Ownage I wrote you a letter to your mailbox when you were offline offering to just GIVE you the money. Opila I cannot provide specific chat messages showing him saying "I'll pay you to -rep him" because that would require access to Logs that I don't have. I'm pretty sure that if you look at the logs you could see EITHER chat messages between ownage and players saying this OR with mere Cash logs deduce that, if Ownage dropped 300k, a player picked up the 300k and immediately gives someone -rep with a message 300k it would be pretty obvious he payed them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154641 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted January 19, 2025 Author Share Posted January 19, 2025 By looking at the chat logs its also clear to see that the ONLY reason he adverted the "pm to make money" was to -rep me. After the incident He messaged me saying that "He hoped I wasn't going for Verified status", implying a threat and IMMEDIATELY after started adverting the money thing and IMMEDIATELY after the adverts it I start getting -reps. This is clearly targetting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154642 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 +1 for rep removal +1 for warn on Ownage for rep bombing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154643 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 10 hours ago, Michael Bay said: Ownage I wrote you a letter to your mailbox when you were offline offering to just GIVE you the money. Opila I cannot provide specific chat messages showing him saying "I'll pay you to -rep him" because that would require access to Logs that I don't have. I'm pretty sure that if you look at the logs you could see EITHER chat messages between ownage and players saying this OR with mere Cash logs deduce that, if Ownage dropped 300k, a player picked up the 300k and immediately gives someone -rep with a message 300k it would be pretty obvious he payed them What mailbox? So instead of going through all of that after I was offline why didn’t you just pay the bet when you lost and not lost someone who saw u as a respectable player Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted January 19, 2025 Author Share Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) The mailbox you can open whenever you join the server and have !motd open or whenver you type !mail. You not understanding the reasoning of the endeavor is besides the point of this forum post Edited January 19, 2025 by Michael Bay Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hedges Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 I didn't clip this interaction but I did take a sit from Ownage the other day where he explicitly told me that he was paying people 300k to negative rep "a guy who scammed him". I told him he should not do that and it was against the rules. not voting atm but just providing context to the situation Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 51 minutes ago, Hedges said: I didn't clip this interaction but I did take a sit from Ownage the other day where he explicitly told me that he was paying people 300k to negative rep "a guy who scammed him". I told him he should not do that and it was against the rules. not voting atm but just providing context to the situation Could you please check to see if you have the clip, cause i remember asking you if it would be okay, i paid a couple people to indeed rep myself. I did also admit that i reped him down with alts 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154665 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ownage Csgobig.com Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Hedges said: I didn't clip this interaction but I did take a sit from Ownage the other day where he explicitly told me that he was paying people 300k to negative rep "a guy who scammed him". I told him he should not do that and it was against the rules. not voting atm but just providing context to the situation And also you did infact say it was okay, once i told reaper he spam pmmed u and u insta tped me and changed your mind. so let that be know Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22490-targetted-for-rep-bombing/page/2/#findComment-154666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts