Autisimo Maki Posted November 5, 2024 Share Posted November 5, 2024 Hello, So Ive been paying this debt off slowly without realizing that its way higher now. I just seen an old screenshot of my debt price. This is how much its at now... ;-; How am I suppose to pay of this debt if its just gonna keep going up??? Please tell me its a bug. 1 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted November 5, 2024 Share Posted November 5, 2024 It goes up because someone had received a refund for what they paid for your Custom Content. You could have the items restored and anyone who hasn’t already refunded it will not be offered one since the items would still exist on their CC. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/#findComment-152730 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 GoatNuts Posted November 5, 2024 Share Posted November 5, 2024 teehee interests /j Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/#findComment-152720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 VoN Posted November 6, 2024 Share Posted November 6, 2024 14 hours ago, nanights said: Hello, So Ive been paying this debt off slowly without realizing that its way higher now. I just seen an old screenshot of my debt price. This is how much its at now... ;-; How am I suppose to pay of this debt if its just gonna keep going up??? Please tell me its a bug. at this point i'd just quit the server not worth playing anymore anyway 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/#findComment-152744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Autisimo Maki Posted November 6, 2024 Author Share Posted November 6, 2024 18 hours ago, Rubik said: It goes up because someone had received a refund for what they paid for your Custom Content. You could have the items restored and anyone who hasn’t already refunded it will not be offered one since the items would still exist on their CC. Ohhh, So if someone used to have it but havnt been on since I had it on the server and them joining now would add onto my debt? ;-; Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/#findComment-152757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Tene Posted November 6, 2024 Share Posted November 6, 2024 3 hours ago, nanights said: Ohhh, So if someone used to have it but havnt been on since I had it on the server and them joining now would add onto my debt? ;-; yes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/#findComment-152762 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Autisimo Maki
Hello,

So Ive been paying this debt off slowly without realizing that its way higher now. I just seen an old screenshot of my debt price.
This is how much its at now... ;-; How am I suppose to pay of this debt if its just gonna keep going up??? Please tell me its a bug.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22216-debt-question/Share on other sites
5 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now