Jump to content

Joseph Skylink badmin / Darken death gun fail base


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

I know I'm no longer staff so remove if not allowed. 

 

Staff don't have to take a sit from specific people if they don't want to. It's been a long standing rule that allows staff to not be forced into situations that can make them look biased especially with the way you specifically Agro have been acting in here. I don't blame him. Next time just go to the forums like a big boy and act reasonably without name calling and maybe you'll start getting your way ingame with having your sits answered. 

my point is still valid. if he didn't want to take my sits then he should let the vote I made go through instead of cancelling it.

Edited by Agro

so from I'm gathering here it seems like this entire report is over a public base on a rooftop and Joey kicking you for spamming admin chat? I don't see what the big issue is here? Sure he was stopping your votes but he has that right if he is on. 

 

Also the screen shots Agro provided shows us little to nothing, a box on a roof and a loitering sign with no name attached.

12 minutes ago, F___ said:

Sure he was stopping your votes but he has that right if he is on. 

this simply just doesn't make sense IMO. Joey Skylink did not appear when I did !staff and no staff were taking any sits that were made until a couple votes.

 

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, F___ said:

Also the screen shots Agro provided shows us little to nothing, a box on a roof and a loitering sign with no name attached.

I only have 1 screenshot of the sign being his but the box at the time was not pasted.

Hello not reading 4 pages but if its at that im guessing 0 people read the rules:
 

  • Your base must not require special tools or prop-climbing. It must be raidable by a single person using a lock-pick or keypad-cracker.
  • You may not build on the rooftop of a base unless you own the front door or have permission from the owner of the base.

The 2nd one only applies to roofs with connected doors due to the other rule preventing prop climb bases. Hope this helps!

Despite this being an obvious troll report I will reply earnestly

6 hours ago, F___ said:

he was stopping your votes but he has that right if he is on

This is where I think the confusion is coming from on both sides. If you are not taking sits, do not end votes. Joey was /afk (meaning he wasnt showing when you do !staff) so to the average person they would assume no staff is on. If you are going to afk not doing sits, or not taking sits for a specific player, then do not keep ending their votes.

As for the base, it is a failbase, though its not really that big of a deal if it was just that on its own, but I know for a fact darken has numerous failrp warns for failbasing. Along with this, it seems darken was sitting in his failbase KOSing anyone he disliked who would enter it, making a case for MRDM. Bases placed on rooftops are only allowed as public bases, unless they are in the few bases that have door access to their roof.  Any other scenario it counts as a fail base

I'd like to see more input that is actually substantial before I vote, but for now i'm looking at a failrp warn for darken, as he is thoroughly aware of what is and isn't a failbase at this point. As for joey, i'd simply like to inform you, if you aren't taking sits there is no need to stop votes. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(SMOD on LOA don't remove)

 

I'm pretty sure this was talked about before but if your not going to take the sit let the vote go through. It is not the end of the world if votes go through and they exist for a reason. 

https://imgur.com/a/84J7R0C

This was you antagonizing Agro about not taking his sit (there were no other staff on at the time), while also ending every vote ban. I don't see how this helps the situation being rude like this. 

 

As for the base, I was online at the time and he did have a kos if loitering sign next to spawn which is not allowed next to spawn entrance. There was no public base sign and there was indeed keypads. To get to the roof of that base requires special tools which is skybasing which is not allowed.

3 minutes ago, Joey Skylynx said:

I was on the server, taking sits and closing the false votekicks but not closing their sit request as two other staff members were present at the time.

How many times do I have to state this? You and other staff weren't taking sits and the votes were not false.

 

Edited by Agro
8 hours ago, F___ said:

so from I'm gathering here it seems like this entire report is over a public base on a rooftop and Joey kicking you for spamming admin chat? I don't see what the big issue is here? Sure he was stopping your votes but he has that right if he is on. 

 

Also the screen shots Agro provided shows us little to nothing, a box on a roof and a loitering sign with no name attached.

Please review the content of the thread before commenting - It is not a public base, the point is there is a KOS sign and they were killing anybody who came nearby. Josephine Skyblock also already determined this in game as previously mentioned.

 

Hope this helps

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...