liliansmurg Posted October 1, 2024 Author Share Posted October 1, 2024 37 minutes ago, Joey Skylynx said: I was on the server, taking sits and closing the false votekicks but not closing their sit request as two other staff members were present at the time. Please do not tell fibs on the forums - You were !afk as to not appear in the staff list but also cancelling votekicks. The only other staff member was Beasty who was also out to lunch. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 I do not understand why you are trying to lie @Joey Skylynx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 (edited) 9 hours ago, bugman said: I'd like to see more input that is actually substantial before I vote, but for now i'm looking at a failrp warn for darken, as he is thoroughly aware of what is and isn't a failbase at this point. As for joey, i'd simply like to inform you, if you aren't taking sits there is no need to stop votes. I agree with Chesmond, Darken should be given a warn as he has a history for failbasing but not very lately. I will say even if you are taking sits, I wouldn't end votes if I'm the only one taking sits and so many are popping up, that would be just petty. Plus what did you expect if you're gonna spam them like that lmao +1 for Darken to be given a FailRP warn -1 for Joey to be punished Edited October 2, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 can we at least get an apology @Joey Skyblock 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 2 hours ago, Harpuricle said: I agree with Chesmond, Darken should be given a warn as he has a history for failbasing but not very lately. I will say even if you are taking sits, I wouldn't end votes if I'm the only one taking sits and so many are popping up, that would be just petty. Plus what did you expect if you're gonna spam them like that lmao +1 for Darken to be given a FailRP warn -1 for Joey to be punished I do not expect joey to be punished but I do hope he understands about the votes more. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151761 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted October 2, 2024 Author Share Posted October 2, 2024 23 minutes ago, Agro said: I do not expect joey to be punished but I do hope he understands about the votes more. I expect his inventory to be wiped at least. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151762 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted October 5, 2024 Share Posted October 5, 2024 On 10/1/2024 at 3:23 PM, bugman said: Despite this being an obvious troll report I will reply earnestly This is where I think the confusion is coming from on both sides. If you are not taking sits, do not end votes. Joey was /afk (meaning he wasnt showing when you do !staff) so to the average person they would assume no staff is on. If you are going to afk not doing sits, or not taking sits for a specific player, then do not keep ending their votes. As for the base, it is a failbase, though its not really that big of a deal if it was just that on its own, but I know for a fact darken has numerous failrp warns for failbasing. Along with this, it seems darken was sitting in his failbase KOSing anyone he disliked who would enter it, making a case for MRDM. Bases placed on rooftops are only allowed as public bases, unless they are in the few bases that have door access to their roof. Any other scenario it counts as a fail base I'd like to see more input that is actually substantial before I vote, but for now i'm looking at a failrp warn for darken, as he is thoroughly aware of what is and isn't a failbase at this point. As for joey, i'd simply like to inform you, if you aren't taking sits there is no need to stop votes. I have nothing more to add; everything said here is on point. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151861 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted October 5, 2024 Author Share Posted October 5, 2024 5 hours ago, Heosphoros said: I have nothing more to add; everything said here is on point. Any thoughts on the inventory wipe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted October 5, 2024 Share Posted October 5, 2024 I will be accepting this and darkendg will receive a warn for FAILRP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22089-joseph-skylink-badmin-darken-death-gun-fail-base/page/5/#findComment-151883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts