commend if racist or gay Posted September 17, 2024 Author Share Posted September 17, 2024 7 minutes ago, goodnight said: And yes. I have a clip of him going off at all of us in sitland, calling them and I the F slurs, calling me fat., among other things. If this is what he's been holding in during such short periods of this game, i'm worried about what his behavior might be when he decides he wants to stop being "nice' again. I called 1 person who was harassing my group for almost an hour a slur that I call myself regularly, and you overheard it. Once I was told I was being banned for 2 months, that was basically my crashout xD So, that's really the worst you're gonna get from me if I think I'm never coming back lol. Because I wasn't even going to make an appeal, I was just gonna quit until my friends asked me to. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I know I have a shit filter and I'm sorry. But again I said it 1 time and it basically rolled of the tongue, and it wasn't like I said it to someone that's openly gay. Dude logged on to MRDM my base, and I was fed up. I just feel like it's ridiculous that I spend majority of my time trying to be helpful and because I let 1 word slip to someone that should've been banned, I'm now banned for 2 months. I don't log on to bother people. I even still try to be nice to you Hex even though I know you do not like me what so ever. I'm an asshole but I'm not evil. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150909 Share on other sites More sharing options...
commend if racist or gay Posted September 17, 2024 Author Share Posted September 17, 2024 14 minutes ago, KKStoner said: We cant help you with player targeting if you are calling the guy thats player targeting you the f slur over and over. No, I called him it 1 time and when I heard I was being banned for 2 months I said it a few more times because I was just gonna quit the server at that point. I only said it 1 time accidentally to the MRDMer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150910 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Annex said: You play the victim but are constantly getting in trouble. My only real question is why can't you stay out of trouble? This is 100% true man you always get mad when you get reported / warned / banned but it's always you man you wouldn't be getting in these situations if you'd just follow the rules it's pretty simple And you seem to lash out on the little things that happen Everytime I'm on the server and see you it's nothing but arguing with someone -1 for unban Use this time to relax Edited September 17, 2024 by TapWater69 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 You called a player a slur and expect to not receive punishment? I'm not sure that I see the logic in this, there are several people on the server that may get away with things but why do you feel the need to stoop to that level? I also agree with the 2 month ban because you were recently banned for player toxicity and continued to be toxic. I apologize if you feel if someone is targeting you, but this was not in anyway a smart way to retaliate.. -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150915 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 3 hours ago, Annex said: You recently just got unbanned for player toxicity in August which is why the ban was 2 months. From what I understand while in the sit, you called all the participating staff members the f-slur which is not allowed. The other slurs your referring to "retard, nigga, homo" are not specifically punishable unless they were repeated and targeted. Also just because you see someone say something in OOC doesn't mean its okay. You play the victim but are constantly getting in trouble. My only real question is why can't you stay out of trouble? -1 for Unban Spot on! -1 for an unban!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150924 Share on other sites More sharing options...
commend if racist or gay Posted September 17, 2024 Author Share Posted September 17, 2024 50 minutes ago, TapWater69 said: This is 100% true man you always get mad when you get reported / warned / banned but it's always you man you wouldn't be getting in these situations if you'd just follow the rules it's pretty simple And you seem to lash out on the little things that happen Everytime I'm on the server and see you it's nothing but arguing with someone Well then that just shows how little you play. And I'm being the victim, because I was being harassed for almost an hour and staff never took ANYONE'S sit against the person harassing us but then I get a sit taken against me IMMEDIATELY after? You guys have a weird, gaslighting heirarchy that I clearly pissed off the wrong chief of command for, because almost none of your staff are ban free. And actually, some of the staff has more bans than any regular does. Pick and choose who to take sits for, after I finally had enough I said 1 word and I get banned for 2 months and the guy harassing my entire party for an hour is still allowed on the server. Like I said, this was just my last shot at redemption and it's clear this server falls under the same category as every other gmod server, in the sense that it is just another power tripping, staff abusing joke of a "fair" server. I think the higher ups just want me gone because I was catching onto them cheating, and MOST of the server thinks they're cheating so it's for the best I just not play this game anymore. Everytime I step away from this server, I realize how absolutely PATHETIC it is that I'm actually trying to beg to be forgiven for accidents or words on GMOD LOL. If words hurt your feelings, don't play gmod. How does a snowflake even get attracted to this game in the first place? LMAO. Take care. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150928 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 (I am directly involved because I was in the raid and ETC) You are a toxic player, and you never learn. You just got unbanned for breaking NLR, which was my sit, and you called me fat, a loser, and that no one likes me, and honestly, you need a break from this game. Also, after you got unbanned, you PM'd me on Discord that you got my number, and I want to know what you meant by that.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150932 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bajan Canadian Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 Hello, Banning staff here! I do admire that you are being honest with your appeal however being honest does not make the situation right. I would've leaned more towards a 1 month ban but during the sit you ended up exploding and calling every one in the sit the f slur (Me, Terry, Chesmond, Hex) showing very irrational behaviour. I think its best if you use this time to instead reflect on your character and be welcomed back after your 2 month ban is up. -1 for unban for reasons mentioned above Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150934 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sharkybarky2000 Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 (edited) 11 hours ago, goodnight said: Sorry but this is an absolutely piss poor excuse to justify your actions "He's not gay so he shouldn't be offended". Newsflash, I'm queer, and you already know I'm trans based off the actual disgusting shit you've spewed in ooc to me for me merely calling your friend "stupid". I'm still not going to let that shit slide. Straight, Cis, Gay or Trans-- no matter who makes the remark, it's unneeded. Spread some damn positivity for once. And yes. I have a clip of him going off at all of us in sitland, calling them and I the F slurs, calling me fat., among other things. If this is what he's been holding in during such short periods of this game, i'm worried about what his behavior might be when he decides he wants to stop being "nice' again. If we need me to post the clip ill be more than happy to do so. Just such a toxic person. 11 hours ago, Annex said: You recently just got unbanned for player toxicity in August which is why the ban was 2 months. From what I understand while in the sit, you called all the participating staff members the f-slur which is not allowed. The other slurs your referring to "retard, nigga, homo" are not specifically punishable unless they were repeated and targeted. Also just because you see someone say something in OOC doesn't mean its okay. You play the victim but are constantly getting in trouble. My only real question is why can't you stay out of trouble? -1 for Unban Rap, I like you. Your very chill, and at most times I see you, I find you rather level-headed and rational, yet this situation does indeed change my opinion and light of your behavior. Of which to further elaborate, I find your behavior unacceptable in any manner, and I feel that people would refer to this as a "crash-out," of which completely ruining your chance for an appeal and/or early return. With the information provided in your description and the witness descriptions, I will have to -1 this post coming from the LGBTQ AND As a Moderator, I feel that the words you used were unacceptable in any manner or reason, as I personally do not accept ANY use of those words, and people are instantly no matter who or where they were using them are brought into a sit for at least a verbal Edited September 17, 2024 by sharkybarky2000 Colors!! <3 [How to keep peoples attention 101] 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted September 17, 2024 Share Posted September 17, 2024 (edited) I’m not sure where you got this impression that the f-slur is just allowed to be said because you’re gay or whatever. Slurs are still hateful regardless of your sexuality. Like others have mentioned, you quite literally just got off a toxicity ban. -1 Edited September 17, 2024 by Frisco Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22007-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-150952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts