Grok Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) I believe your ban from the discord server should be permanent with no chance to appeal. Terry’s group aren’t the only people that don’t like you, you’re just generally not a good person. Edit: I thought of it a little more and I believe that you shouldn’t really be playing this server anymore since you have the habit of spewing controversial bullshit, and you’ve been dealt with for these situations before, regardless of how long ago it happened. -1 for Discord unban +1 for changing the ban to a community removal Edited September 9, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted September 8, 2024 Author Share Posted September 8, 2024 14 hours ago, DeSantis said: Gore is TOS violation on both steam and discord After reviewing your responses and general unapologetic behavior on the appeal i am changing my vote to a +1 for com removal There's literally no gore, just a piece of pork. I am being banned for posting pork chops? Is this a vegan server? I thought I was banned for the word "P*rn" but now you're telling me I was banned over a picture of some pork meat?! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150587 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) 19 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said: There's literally no gore, just a piece of pork. I am being banned for posting pork chops? Is this a vegan server? I thought I was banned for the word "P*rn" but now you're telling me I was banned over a picture of some pork meat?! Staff are aware of what you sent and it was not merely a picture of a piece of pork you sent to the general chat Edited September 8, 2024 by KKStoner Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr.Frog Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 (edited) -1 for discord unban -1 for any punishment in game Literally gore lightly censored Edited September 9, 2024 by Mr.Frog retype Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 20 hours ago, Biggie Bear said: FULLY censored, and the gore is obviously fake, it's a chunk of pork and fake blood. If it was real bandcamp and youtube wouldn't allow it. ? chunk of pork in the right of the image is notwhy u were banned, the 2 naked girls covered in blood with light censorship was why u were banned. lets not try and make it out to be ''just pork bro ur all vegans''. album u linked having ''snuff'' and ''gore'' in it probably shouldve been a slight tell that maybe this is considered gore if i sent it! I also cannot find this album on youtube or the cover being on youtube so im not sure where it is on youtube, despite you saying its there. also just to note that just because something is on youtube doesnt mean its ok.. there is futa widowmaker porn on youtube.. its not mutilation so a comm removal is a bit extreme but i dont think an ingame ban is outrageous to ask for, or we need to discuss what stuff goes from discord punishment to ingame aswell. +1 for perma discord ban (no appeal) +1 for 1 month ban ingame Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 (edited) +1 for full community removal I'll be blunt. Shekelberg/Biggie Bear is a racist POS. Always teetering on the line of serious, bannable racism in game. Whether it's a tangent about indian people or jews, or a belligerent spiel about covid vaccines, racist dogwhistles, homphobia/transphobia, I could go on and on. Respectfully, you provide no value to this server. You are a truly hateful person, the type of person people think of when joking about the average DarkRP/gmod player. It's one thing after another, the only way you have avoided bans for your behavior is because you cleverly walk the line. You should seriously consider addressing whatever problems you have in real life. You are also walking the line in this thread, instead of taking any sort of accountability you are wondering if this is a 'vegan server' because it was 'just a porkchop.' Edited September 9, 2024 by NuBpC 2 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150603 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted September 9, 2024 Author Share Posted September 9, 2024 5 hours ago, Tene said: ? chunk of pork in the right of the image is notwhy u were banned, the 2 naked girls covered in blood with light censorship was why u were banned. lets not try and make it out to be ''just pork bro ur all vegans''. album u linked having ''snuff'' and ''gore'' in it probably shouldve been a slight tell that maybe this is considered gore if i sent it! I also cannot find this album on youtube or the cover being on youtube so im not sure where it is on youtube, despite you saying its there. also just to note that just because something is on youtube doesnt mean its ok.. there is futa widowmaker porn on youtube.. its not mutilation so a comm removal is a bit extreme but i dont think an ingame ban is outrageous to ask for, or we need to discuss what stuff goes from discord punishment to ingame aswell. +1 for perma discord ban (no appeal) +1 for 1 month ban ingame It's not a porn link at all, it's not cp/mutilation. I should not have been banned at all. The chunk of pork is just pork. The girls are fully censored, nothing is visible, and the blood is fake. "Snuff" and "gore" are just parts of the name of the song, I'm not denying the title of the music, it's just music, none of it is real. So what I am to understand here is that I have once again been banned for censorship? I have already been banned before for playing a "BEEP" sound effect, and now you're banning me for fully censored artwork? And trying to get me banned in game as well when I did nothing in game to justify this, only because you dislike me, got it. At least you've all cleared things up for me so I can better understand why I was banned, for a censored image, and because you dislike me, got it. Again, thanks for clearing up my confusion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150611 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 (edited) It was not fully censored. And it depicted a gory and distasteful scene (even if its staged), Theres not a fine line between art and not art but whatever line there is this isnt art. Even if this is considered music, you said yourself itll be considered distasteful but you sent it anyway. You lack in taking any accountability for what you sent and how you act on the server, if any of your replies are an attempt at defending yourself here it just reinforces Me and Nubpcs statements on how you are such a hate filled person that needs to find some sort of help. Edited September 9, 2024 by KKStoner 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150612 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 +1 for keeping the discord ban -1 for punishment in game This porn/gore album cover was censored, but very lightly. You knew that it was not OK to post, I really don't think there is room for that behavior in the discord. I don't think this player has done anything that constitutes punishment in game, I am hopeful that a discord ban is enough to curb this individual from behaving this way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150619 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sheriff Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 (edited) +1 For permanent Discord Ban -1 for in game punishment The post you made infringed on the Discord TOS and potentially could of put the server at risk. I don't however see this offence should carry over to DarkRP, if you commit a similar offence on there, you should expect a similar punishment. Edited September 9, 2024 by sheriff Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/page/2/#findComment-150622 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts