Biggie Bear Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 In-Game Name Shekelberg Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:26394019 Why were you banned or warned? It didn't actually tell me but I can make a guess it was probably because I posted the horrible music I listen to and I guess something in the name of the music wasn't allowed. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I honestly never read the rules for the discord, I guess the word "P*RN" isn't allowed, even though it's just music and not actually p*rn. I assumed it was okay because people play music about gay stuff on boombox all the time and nobody even blinks. I guess the rules for the discord aren't the same as the rules for the server? If unbanned I will make sure to take the time to actually read all the rules for the discord, dumb mistake I won't make again. Who warned/banned you? bot/unknown How long were you warned or banned for? No idea 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 Are you stupid? You posted a link with slightly censored gore porn as the album cover... +1 to ban you from the server for 6 months for this. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) Please find a new hobby and get a grip We have been too easy on you and you have been reaching further and further. Its almost concerning how you are 33 years old (admitted this) complaining about races of people in a gmod server every day. Get outside, meet new people, if you give people kindness they will usually return the favor with kindness back. You will be so much happier with this mindset. Everyone has their own lives and personal experiences and im sure others would like to hear yours if it doesnt come from a place of hate like you would show here daily. Its not too late to make life changes even at 33 years old +1 for extension to in game 6 month ban or community removal Edited September 8, 2024 by KKStoner 2 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150546 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) I'm not sure a server ban is exactly needed here. I am totally -1 for your appeal though +1 for your discord ban to be permanent and unappealable, but unless im shown some specific reason why a server ban is needed for this i really dont care Edited September 8, 2024 by bugman 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150547 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted September 8, 2024 Author Share Posted September 8, 2024 1 hour ago, Terrry said: Are you stupid? You posted a link with slightly censored gore porn as the album cover... +1 to ban you from the server for 6 months for this. FULLY censored, and the gore is obviously fake, it's a chunk of pork and fake blood. If it was real bandcamp and youtube wouldn't allow it. 1 hour ago, KKStoner said: Please find a new hobby and get a grip We have been too easy on you and you have been reaching further and further. Its almost concerning how you are 33 years old (admitted this) complaining about races of people in a gmod server every day. Get outside, meet new people, if you give people kindness they will usually return the favor with kindness back. You will be so much happier with this mindset. Everyone has their own lives and personal experiences and im sure others would like to hear yours if it doesnt come from a place of hate like you would show here daily. Its not too late to make life changes even at 33 years old +1 for extension to in game 6 month ban or community removal Accusing me of things I've not actually done, insulting my personal life, major superiority complex, not cool, pretty toxic of you really. Trying to change a discord ban into community removal/6 month in game ban just because you and terrry's gang don't like me, this player targeting on me, goldfish0, and my friends has been going on for years now. Most of the staff team are in Terrry's gang at this point it's gotten worse than the mcstubbins gang moderators era of tits rp. 1 hour ago, bugman said: I'm not sure a server ban is exactly needed here. I am totally -1 for your appeal though +1 for your discord ban to be permanent and unappealable, but unless im shown some specific reason why a server ban is needed for this i really dont care I saw somebody censor themselves and change their post from P*rn to" Corn" just before I was banned, so I assume the word "P*rn" was the issue, honest mistake, won't happen again, hardly grounds for a permaban from the discord. It was only music, not actual p*rn, the album art was completely censored. I don't even know what was the grounds for my ban? Was it the censored artwork or just the word "p*rn"? I'm actually not sure, because Terrry has literally banned me for playing a censored audio clip that said "BEEP" before. The main reason I am appealing for my ban is because I am quite active in suggestions and bug reports on the discord, these are the primary reasons I use the discord, I have had major affects on the server through my bug reports and suggestions such as phoenix mp7 becoming available for CC, C4 becoming destructible, pet jobs being removed over an invincibility exploit, players moving and attacking while in handcuffs, all the custom class jobs on the entire server loading when typing in job search, and more. I am constantly finding bugs and exploits in game and it would be a shame if I am no longer able to report them. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150550 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) 52 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said: Accusing me of things I've not actually done, insulting my personal life, major superiority complex, not cool, pretty toxic of you really. Trying to change a discord ban into community removal/6 month in game ban just because you and terrry's gang don't like me, this player targeting on me, goldfish0, and my friends has been going on for years now. Most of the staff team are in Terrry's gang at this point it's gotten worse than the mcstubbins gang moderators era of tits rp. I am not part of the alleged terry clique Every day you get on titsrp and complain about jewish or indian people. Your personal life as you sometimes share is quite bad, but from what I hear you talk about all your opinions come from a place of hate and or distaste for someone or something and you seem to be generally unhappy all the time, so i think any advice to be happy is good advice to you. I dont even think i was staff when goldfish got himself banned on the server, and if i was i prob was just getting started. If you truly were being targeted im sure one of the many staff members of the alleged terry clique wouldve slammed you with toxicity warn after toxicity warn until it became a ban that would double every time you got punished for it. its honestly pitiful how you act on here and its for the best if you just find something better to do with your life than complain about race on a gmod server Edited September 8, 2024 by KKStoner 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biggie Bear Posted September 8, 2024 Author Share Posted September 8, 2024 1 hour ago, KKStoner said: I am not part of the alleged terry clique Every day you get on titsrp and complain about jewish or indian people. Your personal life as you sometimes share is quite bad, but from what I hear you talk about all your opinions come from a place of hate and or distaste for someone or something and you seem to be generally unhappy all the time, so i think any advice to be happy is good advice to you. I dont even think i was staff when goldfish got himself banned on the server, and if i was i prob was just getting started. If you truly were being targeted im sure one of the many staff members of the alleged terry clique wouldve slammed you with toxicity warn after toxicity warn until it became a ban that would double every time you got punished for it. its honestly pitiful how you act on here and its for the best if you just find something better to do with your life than complain about race on a gmod server Every day I play tits rp I play music on boombox, play as a cop, help new players, and make donations. This is an appeal to my discord ban when I posted a song on discord. If you think I've broken another rule please kindly make a report and stop making accusations in my appeal, thanks. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150561 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 I'm with Chesmond here, from most cases I've seen punishments don't carry over from discord to the server and vice versa. The discord ban is 100% valid and you shouldn't posting stuff like that on there which you should know but why the ban or even removal on the actual server? It seems a bit far for it was. -1 for Discord Unban -1 for Server Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) I was actually comm removed for a discord related incident myself once upon a time. Me personally I don’t think this warrants any kind of in game punishment. That being said I am -1 for discord unban -1 for any punishment in game Edited September 8, 2024 by Frisco Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 Im not too fond of that rule either. granted what you did was stupid, but I dont think it should warrant punishment in game. Ive had a few instances myself with this rule, so im in agreeance with the other staff here: -1 for an unban on discord -1 for punishment in game Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21954-banned-from-tits-rp-discord/#findComment-150580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts