Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Valerie

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:197386579

Who are you reporting?:

Mommy Scarlet ; STEAM_0:1:119093411

Why are you reporting this player?:

FailRP - Placed Advdupe2 during raid and deliberately lied and said that it wasn't a raid, a player with this much playtime should know better.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://imgur.com/a/LqC6laP ; https://youtu.be/oqevba0nA18

Your Steam Name: kawaii

Your ingame name: Valerie

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/7heD3vil/

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Mommy Scarlet, STEAM_0:1:119093411

Reasons why you are reporting: FailRP - I raided her, she placed a dupe down during the raid. She then continued to say that I needed to advert raid in order to raid her, then

Evidence: https://youtu.be/oqevba0nA18 , https://imgur.com/a/LqC6laP

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21869-failrp-mommy-scarlet/
Share on other sites

user has 2 failrp warns from a year ago, along with a verbal for one. user has played on the server for over a year with a lot of playtime.

If this was accidental, like pasting the dupe when someone is better stealthed inside of ur base (u literally dont realise theyre there) i could see it being a verbal, but this was clearly malicious intent as he knew the raid was going on, as there was literally a gunfight happening, he sees his teammate running towards him and sees the guy in the window, still pastes the dupe.

Due to it clearly not being an accident I think a verbal is way too light of a punishment for this user judging off of their playtime.
Only reason I can't argue for a ban is because the user is lying in OOC and not in a sit, but it's clear it was malicious intent to prevent the player from raiding them, and if others agree I think a ban is more than fair.

+1 for warn at the very least but realistically I think 
+1 for 2 day ban for FailRP (because he lied about it in OOC and did it with malicious intent)

Edited by Tene
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...