Money Man Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 I don't condone trying to loophole rules as this is what these situations typically end up as. But, you technically didn't break any rules, I am +1 for an unban. I also think this rule should be changed a little in order to prevent this kind of thing from occurring. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21798-appeal/page/2/#findComment-149593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wilhelm Panderino Posted August 14, 2024 Author Share Posted August 14, 2024 4 minutes ago, Money Man said: I don't condone trying to loophole rules as this is what these situations typically end up as. But, you technically didn't break any rules, I am +1 for an unban. I also think this rule should be changed a little in order to prevent this kind of thing from occurring. the rule was changed. Did you read rubiks reply? He said it was a mix up of words on his behalf and the rule wasn't intended to be added, hence why nothing was in the MOTD changelogs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21798-appeal/page/2/#findComment-149594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 Plus 1 for unban because rubik fucked up and player technically didnt break any rules rubiks faults for misleading his staff team n players 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21798-appeal/page/2/#findComment-149597 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21798-appeal/page/2/#findComment-149598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts