Unfun is too broken

Sticks

People just sit there and spam it until the second the mayor gets off grace, because they do not want to actually roleplay and fight the bad mayor that they voted in. Because of this, mayors who make any sort of law that even slightly inconveniences a player is instantly unfunned, and because of the change that makes it so you can NOT miss a unfun vote going up it is almost always successful. Unfun was made to require less votes when it had the old GUI because it would be very hard to notice, now that you cant miss it I think the vote requirement needs to be changed to be harder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sticks said:

People just sit there and spam it until the second the mayor gets off grace, because they do not want to actually roleplay and fight the bad mayor that they voted in. Because of this, mayors who make any sort of law that even slightly inconveniences a player is instantly unfunned, and because of the change that makes it so you can NOT miss a unfun vote going up it is almost always successful. Unfun was made to require less votes when it had the old GUI because it would be very hard to notice, now that you cant miss it I think the vote requirement needs to be changed to be harder.

i feel like 5 out of 6 times the unfun vote is unsuccessful.  I dont have the logs to see how often it actually goes through, but i am sure staff do. 

I think these are all valid reasons for an unfun to pass. It is used to get out mayors who players don't have the means to successfully revolt against because of dupes or whatever the case may be. No one wants to be subjected to such harsh laws.

FZ9XvoW.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smelly said:

I think these are all valid reasons for an unfun to pass. It is used to get out mayors who players don't have the means to successfully revolt against because of dupes or whatever the case may be. No one wants to be subjected to such harsh laws.

FZ9XvoW.png

Cool but the issue is half the time people dont even try to revolt first. Revolt should be the main way to get rid of mayors not unfuns. Revolts= more rp

13 minutes ago, Terrry said:

Cool but the issue is half the time people dont even try to revolt first. Revolt should be the main way to get rid of mayors not unfuns. Revolts= more rp

The usually get fired off at the same time. If you don't wanna be unfunned, don't be a shit mayor. People don't unfun good mayors

• Like 4

i think unfuns should be locked behind a revolt being lost first. it is quite silly that people's first go to is a unfun, especially when as smelly has said unfuns should be done when mayor's with bad laws are very hard to kill due to good dupes etc.
!unfun should say ''Try revolting first!'' until there has been a revolt that has been lost (some people are unfunning during revolts for some reason which bugs out revolt timer).

1 hour ago, Tene said:

i think unfuns should be locked behind a revolt being lost first. it is quite silly that people's first go to is a unfun, especially when as smelly has said unfuns should be done when mayor's with bad laws are very hard to kill due to good dupes etc.
!unfun should say ''Try revolting first!'' until there has been a revolt that has been lost (some people are unfunning during revolts for some reason which bugs out revolt timer).

So then you'll just get a bunch of revolt leaders who immediately run to their death so they can call an unfun vote. I personally agree with Smelly cp mains are cringe and so are bad mayor's. Unfun votes tend to rarely go through anyways

Edited by LeGerbs

56 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

So then you'll just get a bunch of revolt leaders who immediately run to their death so they can call an unfun vote. I personally agree with Smelly cp mains are cringe and so are bad mayor's. Unfun votes tend to rarely go through anyways

cp mains and bad mayors making the server come together for a mass pd raid/revolt are some of the most fun aspects of the server. 20v20s are fun asf. if people want to be cringers and revolt and suicide (not allowed) or just run to their deaths then let them do that, its still a better barrier to unfun instead of just letting u unfun without even attempting anything

6 minutes ago, Tene said:

cp mains and bad mayors making the server come together for a mass pd raid/revolt are some of the most fun aspects of the server. 20v20s are fun asf. if people want to be cringers and revolt and suicide (not allowed) or just run to their deaths then let them do that, its still a better barrier to unfun instead of just letting u unfun without even attempting anything

You're not wrong i'm not totally against it, shit maybe more people will actually try to be good revolt leaders. I just know how some people are gonna be with this change

• Like 1