Heosphoros Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 In-Game Name Heosphoros/Heosphoros2277 Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:83756966 Why were you banned or warned? It has been so long I can not remember I have not been playing or anything for the past year and a half. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I do not remember what happened but whatever I did I am sorry and will not let it happen again. It was my first ban on Discord. I have a lot of homies in the discord I miss talking to as I am a long-time member (2018) and ex-admin. And as I said I am sorry for whatever was said and I take responsibility for my actions. This will never happen again. Who warned/banned you? Not sure i was told Insurance Agent. But not 100% sure. How long were you warned or banned for? Not sure I know it has been a longtime i am just now coming back to pc as i just got new one and that is why i had to leave staff. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 Doesn't make sense to apologize and say you won't do what you did when you don't know know why you were banned. SuccTheZucc banned you and didn't leave any reason and I doubt he would remember what you did. On the basis that there's no information on this ban: +1 for unban. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crumcrocs Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 Yeah its very strange that you were just banned. youve always been a chill guy i dont see why unbanning you would be a problem for anyone. +1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146805 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wummbly Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 There is no information on this ban as @bone. mentioned, most things are timeouts unless enough repeated offenses stack up. For now I'm for unbanning. +1 for unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146806 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Heosphoros said: Not sure i was told Insurance Agent. But not 100% sure. i just recently hit the point where me being the banner is even remotely possible whos trying to blame me? +1 unban No justified reason for ban then you should not be banned is my take. Edited June 8, 2024 by Insurance Agent Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146808 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 If the offense was bad enough for you to receive a ban, why doesn't it have a reason listed? I am +1 for unban solely for the reason that there isn't any documentation of why you were banned in the first place. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146809 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted June 8, 2024 Share Posted June 8, 2024 No reason to keep you banned +1 for a unban from the discord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146815 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted June 9, 2024 Share Posted June 9, 2024 Tbh I don't know why you were banned there's no reason behind it +1 for unban from discord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146838 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted June 9, 2024 Share Posted June 9, 2024 I'ma go ahead and ACCEPT this you be unbanned from the discord when you see this :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21397-heo-d-ban-appeal-discord/#findComment-146936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts