Farewell!

Kamala Gekido

Thanks for all the memories. I joined back in 2017 and was on and off on the server. It's been a helluva ride. I loved to just vibe and make cool stuff with people, as well as engage in a bit of roleplay. I was honored when Peanut passed theDD down to me, but horrified when I found out why... I failed him. I wanted to make that gang live again but, I never could. Not the same way he did. And, with how things are on the server, I refuse to play on it anymore. Some of you will rejoice cause you hate me, and others will be sad to see me gone. Some of you might not even know who I am. 

Good or bad, thanks for the memories folks. I'm going to find a new home to relax at, one with less drama. 

-Kamala "Morgan" Taylor

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Damn. Another old time player gone. I'll do my best with theDD, but it'll likely go whenever I go. It was nice seeing you again Kamala. If TitsRP does become unfucked, is there a path for you to return?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Damn. Another old time player gone. I'll do my best with theDD, but it'll likely go whenever I go. It was nice seeing you again Kamala. If TitsRP does become unfucked, is there a path for you to return?

Maybe. My issue is with a lot of things on the server. A lot of things that I dont think will change. These issues have been around since the old days, and apparently always find their way back. I've already given my shit away so.. Yeah nah.  

• crybaby -1 1

Didn't know you for very long, mostly for the builds in skid row, and considering I hardly ever do actual hanging out and do any sort of role play shit anymore, it was nice to at least have a few friendly faces. I'm disappointed you left but understand why. I hope that maybe one day in the future, if things are still kicking, we'll meet again. You were a joy to have playing.

Take care of yourself, Kamala.

• Like 4
  • thumbdown -1 6