Another hero in the city (Spider-Man)

Bucket of Sick

Batman is the only hero in the server. I think we should gain another hero that does similar things. (Spider-Man) I prefer the Model from the Tobey Maguire, but hey, we could use all 3 models ig.  Instead of Spider-Man using a grapple Spider-Man should use a web slinging swep. Spider-Man should also use the web slinging swep similar to batman (getting around the city, & restraining criminals). basically it's batman but Spider-Man instead...

1 hour ago, Bucket of Sick said:

Batman is the only hero in the server. I think we should gain another hero that does similar things. (Spider-Man) I prefer the Model from the Tobey Maguire, but hey, we could use all 3 models ig.  Instead of Spider-Man using a grapple Spider-Man should use a web slinging swep. Spider-Man should also use the web slinging swep similar to batman (getting around the city, & restraining criminals). basically it's batman but Spider-Man instead...

there'd realistically be no difference between batman and spiderman though, batman basically uses the webswep apart from its quicker (which makes no sense), batman ties criminals (basically the same effect as what a web would have), all it would be is a reskin essentially, there wouldn't be a point to it

maybe a robocop job or something, like 

Health is 400
Weapon is a pistol and maybe the same fist swep as sewer lord (for extra strength)
Can attach people to the floor to restrain them

The weakness would probably be more dmg on headshots or something

i dunno, just something that adds a bit of OOMF to a job

Edited by Professional Jay Walker

similar to what jay has mentioned, another superhero with the same functions is rather pointless. How about another job that goes against the PD like the Joker (cough cough), or the Riddler. Now if you're suggesting to completely replace Batman with Spider-Man, then i wouldn't be opposed. I think some jobs could use a complete rework, such as jobs people rarely use like:

- Stalker

- Fight club owner 

- crab

- trumpet player

- rebels 

Granted, if some of these jobs are removed, there would be some hefty reconstruction to quests, weps and sweps, gameplay, etc, but if we go the route of adding or replacing jobs then I think these ones should be the first to go. Of course, a vote could be held to single out useless or abandoned jobs. May the higher powers listen upon us and grant the players this one wish!!!🗣️

Edited by Yung PussyBanger
peer review
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Rubik has mentioned to me that the server already has a joker player model. It comes in the same pack as batman. If Joker were added it would likely need to function like crips v bloods. Batman would try to arrest joker and joker would try to kos batman. Stipulations to help would be if batman arrests joker the jail time is longer than it normally would. 

6 hours ago, Insurance Agent said:

incoming racist riddles and some vauge reference to the pokemon

riddle me this..

but in all seriousness a joker that would just cause havic would be super fun, IMO add a thanos xD

( I really like this idea tho)

8 hours ago, Goldfish0 said:

Add a Thanos that has the ability to kill half the people on the server every hour or so...

100% but he has to collect the infinity stones first, and when he collects them he is aos/kos

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...