Is blocking pd screen the same as blocking a npc?

wolf2297

22 minutes ago, Smelly said:

Is this the same as an NPC? By definition, no it isn’t. Is this propblock? Yes, it is. Don’t block things to hinder RP experiences. If the mayor wants it locked, the mayor will lock it. Playing as CP has never been about making the player experience miserable for everyone but unfortunately it has taken that turn. These changes are implemented to make the experience better for everyone, not to find new ways to make it miserable again. 

if the entire server just went cp, all the minge cops would be powerless

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Smelly said:

Is this the same as an NPC? By definition, no it isn’t. Is this propblock? Yes, it is. Don’t block things to hinder RP experiences. If the mayor wants it locked, the mayor will lock it. Playing as CP has never been about making the player experience miserable for everyone but unfortunately it has taken that turn. These changes are implemented to make the experience better for everyone, not to find new ways to make it miserable again. 

But unfortunately it has taken a turn for that, I have never seen other Pd Mains block off the panel until these two, like I said it's nothing more to minging with stroking their ego's while constantly waiting outside spawn and cuff people. I don't get the blocking the panel still since they still get paid for people buying licenses and paying their bounty, but maybe a few warns and a ban from the server for a few days/Months might make them think probably not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2