Jewann Posted January 15, 2024 Share Posted January 15, 2024 I found a quote by doc that is relevant. But still, you did this by accident so I am +1 for warn removal. Don't do it again now that you know. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironfish1 Posted January 15, 2024 Share Posted January 15, 2024 7 hours ago, Jewann said: I found a quote by doc that is relevant. But still, you did this by accident so I am +1 for warn removal. Don't do it again now that you know. All love but we don't go off 4 year old discord quotes, I personally don't think someone should be held liable for something that is outside their control. If he followed the rules the best he could but was jipped by a 20 year old games spaghetti code then no harm done 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted January 15, 2024 Share Posted January 15, 2024 +1 for warn removal shit happens in this old ass game. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted January 16, 2024 Share Posted January 16, 2024 10 hours ago, Ironfish1 said: 20 year old games spaghetti code then no harm done I just want to point out, I dont think this is from a bug, just from more than 4 ppl being on a door, and is intended. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 16, 2024 Author Share Posted January 16, 2024 11 hours ago, Ironfish1 said: All love but we don't go off 4 year old discord quotes, I personally don't think someone should be held liable for something that is outside their control. If he followed the rules the best he could but was jipped by a 20 year old games spaghetti code then no harm done dear god that was 4 years ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mild Tsunami Posted January 25, 2024 Share Posted January 25, 2024 Since this post has been up for a while with no new replies I will go ahead and ACCEPT this report have have it removed from your profile! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/page/2/#findComment-142860 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts