Nipple Farm Posted January 12, 2024 Share Posted January 12, 2024 (edited) In-Game Name Nipple Farm Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:150322479 Why were you banned or warned? I was basing with Goldfish0 when Agro and grapesoda raided. I had bought the door. I know this because when I go up to the door and press f2 it pulls up the menu below. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I bought the door and was on it. Who warned/banned you? Roastdawg How long were you warned or banned for? Here is the menu: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3137286237 Here are my door logs (taken after the previous picture): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3137286220 And here are chat messages asking to be added to the doors. (couldn't find /p messages in logs to include timesatmp, but they were sent before the raid): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3137286206 Edited January 12, 2024 by Nipple Farm left out a few words Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted January 12, 2024 Share Posted January 12, 2024 Were you in the base when the raid started or outside defending? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 12, 2024 Author Share Posted January 12, 2024 6 minutes ago, Lean said: Were you in the base when the raid started or outside defending? I was outside the base defending. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BuckBe Posted January 12, 2024 Share Posted January 12, 2024 I checked during the sit for who was actively on the door. At the time the sit was called nipple was not. I also checked logs for possibly a party assist yell but there was not one. If Nipple WAS on the doors at the time of the raid please remove his warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 12, 2024 Author Share Posted January 12, 2024 1 minute ago, BuckBe said: I checked during the sit for who was actively on the door. At the time the sit was called nipple was not. I also checked logs for possibly a party assist yell but there was not one. If Nipple WAS on the doors at the time of the raid please remove his warn. I truly believe it's a bug. My name wasn't on the door, but I know for a fact a pressed f2 on the door multiple times before the raid. I am not dumb enough to defend a raid without being on doors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142527 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted January 12, 2024 Share Posted January 12, 2024 You dont press R to buy a door? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142528 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 12, 2024 Author Share Posted January 12, 2024 4 minutes ago, AflictoGaming said: You dont press R to buy a door? You can press r to buy a door? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142530 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted January 13, 2024 Share Posted January 13, 2024 On 1/11/2024 at 8:35 PM, Nipple Farm said: truly believe it's a bug How many people were on the door? There is intentionally a max, and if your name cannot display, you are not supposed to defend. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142592 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted January 13, 2024 Author Share Posted January 13, 2024 28 minutes ago, Jewann said: How many people were on the door? There is intentionally a max, and if your name cannot display, you are not supposed to defend. It looks like 4 plus goldfish. When I bought the door, it was darker and I wasn't really paying attention if my name was actually on the door since it pulled up that menu when I was buying the door. I don't necessarily think I should be able to buy the door or access the menu if my name isn't going to be on the door? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted January 14, 2024 Share Posted January 14, 2024 (edited) I'm going be +1 for a warn removal. This is just a mistake that happened and was unfortunate. The evidence he has proven tells me that he was on the doors but it just didn't show. My only advice is for next time you buy a door make sure your name is on it. Edited January 14, 2024 by Lean Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20862-warn-for-rdm-for-not-being-on-doors/#findComment-142644 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts