hoop Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 In-Game Name stubio Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:109637119 Why were you banned or warned? NLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I didn't break NLR, I was playing as Spirit Caller and I harvested the same players spirits in two different locations, they were not killed either time. This moderator has a personal vendetta against me, they have never taken any of my sits within the past 3 months (I've made at least 100+ while he's been online) but they were ready to ban me at a moments notice when their friend (Spectate and Terrry are friends on steam and are in discord VC's together a lot.) made a sit on me. Who warned/banned you? Terrry (STEAM_0:0:200680242) How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 Before I give my vote, Do you have any evidence to support that you didn't break nlr? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141622 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 Here are the logs. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141624 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 2 minutes ago, Terrry said: Here are the logs. I think we might also need the death locations. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141625 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 4 minutes ago, Agro said: I think we might also need the death locations. It's not letting me view the death locations. Even then it doesn't matter. User Stubio came back after 28 seconds and started stabbing User Spectate again. He should know not to come and mess with any player after very recently dying to them. The reason I 3 days banned you is because of the numerous amounts of bans and warns you have. Which quite a few are for nlr and mnlr. You are not new to this server or its rules, you should know better than this. -1 for a unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141626 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enowapi Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 14 minutes ago, Agro said: I think we might also need the death locations. death locations dont really matter, stubio went and was spirit extracting spirits and was killed(fair game) he then went right back to the same player less than 30 sec later... -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141627 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 6 minutes ago, Enowapi said: death locations dont really matter, stubio went and was spirit extracting spirits and was killed(fair game) he then went right back to the same player less than 30 sec later... -1 This is a my bad on my part. -1 for unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141628 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 (edited) Terry calmly tries to explain how you broke NLR. you say "I see spirits and I harvest them, there is no NLR there" (there is NLR there) the simplest way I explain NLR is "don't fuck with what killed you" (you fucked with what killed you) -1 for any change to this ban Edited December 22, 2023 by Jewann theme ---> them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141629 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 Yeah nlr doesnt apply to just location. Its a very deep rule that applies to rp as well and you shouldnt rp with what killed you recently. -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141630 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1234 Posted December 22, 2023 Share Posted December 22, 2023 (edited) -1 for unban Logs say all there needs to be said, them being friends has nothing to do with the validity of the ban. It's pretty obvious that going back to the same person after getting killed to get their spirit jars is nlr.. You should know better, you've been on this server for a long time. Edited December 22, 2023 by GSPean Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20786-moderator-terrry-is-taking-his-friends-sit-against-players-he-dislikes-to-ensure-they-get-banned/#findComment-141632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts