Current poll status

wolf2297

22 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

Or maybe it's not the game we're taking seriously but rather the massive amounts of shitty players and staff who think it's okay to abuse other people OVER said game.

You and others use this "it's just a game" narrative very often, but Crab, are you not taking it just as seriously by trying so hard to hide said corruption and toxicity..? Idk man.

Lot of bombshells were dropped recently. I think people are getting pretty sick and tired of these types of responses :shrug:

Im kinda confused why ur coming at me for making a joke paraphrasing what the person said above me lol. Every single person who voiced their concern here whether its FTC player toxicity or sierra wilis or any other person here does not have an issue with me (at least not one i know about) I even talk to them all the time in game. Same with Sae. actually even you too hex, I say hi to you and hear you out when u have concerns u want to bring up as well. So im kinda confused why do i get Hex on server and now i get Hex on forums ???

Also for me, I dont take this as serious at all. When I think of corruption, I think of corrupt governments, corrupt organizations who ruin the lives of people in a drastic way. Not bigtittyfucker69 and asslove68 scheming together to ban someone for a week off the server. Do i think its a bad look for staff, yes. Should they be removed, yes. Do i spend as much time thinking about them as I do about my next bill or mortgage payment, no 🙂

Also have you not read any of my other responses where I spent actual time thinking and typing out ?

Edited by Crabroll

15 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

Im kinda confused why ur coming at me for making a joke paraphrasing what the person said above me lol. Every single person who voiced their concern here whether its FTC player toxicity or sierra wilis or any other person here does not have an issue with me (at least not one i know about) I even talk to them all the time in game. Same with Sae. actually even you too hex, I say hi to you and hear you out when u have concerns u want to bring up as well. So im kinda confused why do i get Hex on server and now i get Hex on forums ???

Also for me, I dont take this as serious at all. When I think of corruption, I think of corrupt governments, corrupt organizations who ruin the lives of people in a drastic way. Not bigtittyfucker69 and asslove68 scheming together to ban someone for a week off the server. Do i think its a bad look for staff, yes. Should they be removed, yes. Do i spend as much time thinking about them as I do about my next bill or mortgage payment, no 🙂

Also have you not read any of my other responses where I spent actual time thinking and typing out ?

The Shadow TitsRP Staff cabal is out to get us please Mr. President get down

• crine 1
  • Sad 1

Me reading this thread:

https://giphy.com/gifs/michael-jackson-6pJNYBYSMFod2

So the 2 main discussion points in this post are raiding/basing and badmins.

For the raiding/basing thing, there's at least 15 pages worth of threads over the years. Circular conversation at this point.

The badmin thing is a bit more interesting. In my years playing gmod (on various servers), I've seen alboth sides of "that one hated admin".  The one thing that was in common was that the people who thought they were targetted by "that one hated admin" were never in their thoughts like that at all. That's right. Ninety-nine percent of the time, "that one hated admin" isn't thinking about you at all. As a man who loves a good conspiracy theory, it pains me  greatly to say it, but the current "that one hated admin" likely isn't some boogeyman shadow emperor pulling strings and treating the server like a chess board. I could be wrong, but cmon, let's be real for a moment.

All that being said, on the flip side, "that one hated admin" is clearly hated by certain vocal elements of the community for whatever reason(s). While "that one hated admin" doesn't think much about their haters, their haters think a lot about them. Those haters are very much waiting very patiently for "that one hated admin" to slip up. God help "that one hated admin" when the slip up does inevitably happen. I've seen it play out multiple times on multiple servers (including here). It'll be a very fun time on the forums that's for sure (unless the drama plays out on Discord 🤮).

28 minutes ago, wolf2297 said:

Noo @Makoto!!! The Badmin(s) clearly have a shadow court and are plotting the downfall of each person per sit!!! they are totally corrupt!!! (THIS IS SATIRE)

How do you know that they're not in some private Discord server plotting shit right now? After all @wolf2297, you've been very vocal lately. Almost too vocal. A comm removal might be your future. Don't slip up.

1 hour ago, Makoto said:

How do you know that they're not in some private Discord server plotting shit right now? After all @wolf2297, you've been very vocal lately. Almost too vocal. A comm removal might be your future. Don't slip up.

only women get comm removed by the shadow government 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1