a topic that'll end friendships and probably get hidden for drama mongering. (i was advised to make forum posts in my recent appeal)

Professional Jay Walker

20 minutes ago, Ember said:

The Head Honcho Ironfish1 Tyler, the Creator Arrested for Inciting a Riot at SXSW | Pitchfork

Something is rotten in TitsRP, and it's name is Ironfish. He's (in my opinion) why everyone is leaving. He loves demotions and community removals, and for some reason the admins support it. He added a rule without making a changelog then used that rule to justify community removing someone right after. Rubik had to add the changelog after the fact. He also changed a rule while someone's report was up in order to give a staff member a strike, and then demanded the staff member's demotion on the next strike. If that right there doesn't get someone demoted idk what will. He's an icefuse cancer. Mans told me in the call the day before I was demoted that he doesn't view anyone on the staff team as his friend, he views them as subordinates. He'll deny that because it will make him look bad, but anybody that knows me would know that I'm not much of a liar.

There's a reason why staff are being demoted and leaving at a crazy rate. Ironfish makes demotion votes at every possible chance. And then all of his followers support it.

spacer.png

^this is a gamenight type beat

The only reason I'm saying anything is because I can't count how many people have reached out to me about Ironfish. I can't do nothing about the guy. Anybody that says anything about him or dislikes him seems to be ousted pretty quickly. I guarantee you that if Ironfish was removed from staff, most of the issues brought up here would be squashed. Goatnuts said something about how the smod team seems to run everything, and that is 100% what's happening. See the above picture of 7 different people with fish1 at the end of their name and tell me it ain't walter happening all over again.

• crine 1
  • uhoh 1

1 hour ago, LeGerbs said:

This reminds me of the time when I used to bartend. I'd drink on the job and the only way to stay awake towards the end of the night was cocaine. I'd snort a line that helped me stay awake until 3am so I could close and possibly drink more after my shift. 

Really what I'm trying to say is just like when I was bartending this post got me fucked up.

Also #fuckironfish

Aren't you the guy that got demoted because you tried to have e-sex with a landwhale in your HA vc?

• Like 3
  • crine 3

I gotta be honest guys... Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet Skibidi toilet 

4 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

Yessir and she was way hotter than our current head admin and tmod Hobo dad and coconut who had esex with someone who was a confirmed pedo 😂😂

you also e-sexed spektor you dunce!

Edited by Hyder
  • Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1