Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Faze

Your Steam ID

76561198113737205

Why were you banned or warned?

Reason : Extended to a year for Ironfish1 |MRDM| repeated offence |racism| Loopholing|

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I acted very immature on your server and there's nothing to excuse what I did/ have done. I apologize to the staff and would apologize to the players affected if i could. If i get unbanned I wont join and cause chaos ill follow the rules and be a good member to the community.

Who warned/banned you?

Ironfish1 and Coconut Overflow

How long were you warned or banned for?

Banned on 0/20/2023 Banned until 9/19/2024
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20686-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Hello FaZe thank you for taking the time to create an appeal and I would like to say to be banned for a year takes a lot of work for MRDM bans we double each time you have had the ban and to get to 6 months let alone 1 year for MRDM, Racism, and loopholing. All three do not belong on the server take this time to mature and come back even stronger.

 

edit: after seeing what Iron said I will take his word on your actions and feelings in the call and give you another shot +1 for unban

Edited by Mild Tsunami
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20686-ban-appeal/#findComment-140664
Share on other sites

     Hello Troy, when you joined the vc to discuss this with me I could clearly see that you were remorseful for your actions. I believe that this time you have good intentions with joining the server again. I will be a +1 for your unban. On the off-chance that this is just a big act to get unbanned, your next MRDM ban would be a two year ban if done within a month of your unban.

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20686-ban-appeal/#findComment-140670
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ironfish1 said:

     Hello Troy, when you joined the vc to discuss this with me I could clearly see that you were remorseful for your actions. I believe that this time you have good intentions with joining the server again. I will be a +1 for your unban. On the off-chance that this is just a big act to get unbanned, your next MRDM ban would be a two year ban if done within a month of your unban.

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

Just dont break any rules and def dont MRDM again. If iron thinks you need another chance then ima agree with him. so +1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20686-ban-appeal/#findComment-140679
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ironfish1 said:

     Hello Troy, when you joined the vc to discuss this with me I could clearly see that you were remorseful for your actions. I believe that this time you have good intentions with joining the server again. I will be a +1 for your unban. On the off-chance that this is just a big act to get unbanned, your next MRDM ban would be a two year ban if done within a month of your unban.

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

+1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20686-ban-appeal/#findComment-140688
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...