yall remember when I called this shit?

wolf2297

On 11/18/2023 at 8:32 PM, Austino said:

It's a complete skill issue and I personally am not good at it. The server is run by basically 3 people at the moment, Broken, Spazz, and Emilia they base together and pretty much run around raid everybody every day, and horde every single entity. It makes it very unfun to play especially at night when I get off from working all day and I just want to have fun on some gmod.

Everyone on the server been in the same position, but I just played the server and did something other than trying to base for example, I went in to the RDM and go more familiar with the gun skill and the types of players there are, instead of getting shit on and not trying to get better, I put my keyboard at a 120 degree angle and got in the training grounds. You have yet to have the Terrry, Etho, Silver, Smer, Ember, Saiah, Wanted, Tene, Jack, Piklas, perma raid you all day treatment, if you did you would not even think to say mine or spazz's name when it comes to who "runs" this server.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2023 at 8:32 PM, Austino said:

It's a complete skill issue and I personally am not good at it. The server is run by basically 3 people at the moment, Broken, Spazz, and Emilia they base together and pretty much run around raid everybody every day, and horde every single entity. It makes it very unfun to play especially at night when I get off from working all day and I just want to have fun on some gmod. I can't see it as good for the community but it is just a part of Darkrp at the end of the day. I hope in the future this problem gets better but I can't see myself playing anymore since I was told directly by Broken that my time on the server will be made a living hell by being raided every time I log in and he sees me since I did this and got a 3-day ban for it. Good luck with the endeavor! - Austismo                                                                                                          spacer.png

I thought train nading was fine long as you didn't go switch classes and attempt to raid after the fact/ have someone else in your party/ gang/ w.e raid them, as at that point it's fail raiding..?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

I thought train nading was fine long as you didn't go switch classes and attempt to raid after the fact/ have someone else in your party/ gang/ w.e raid them, as at that point it's fail raiding..?

Using a train nade is okay, using picolas cage to spawn a train is not okay. 

39 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

So even if you think they aren't in the base atm, it's still fail..?

It was not that he trained me, its that he raided me 5 times every 20 minutes, then after the 5th raid he waited 5 minutes before summoning a train as picolas cage 

1 hour ago, TheRealHex said:

So even if you think they aren't in the base atm, it's still fail..?

It's in conjunction with a raid, the reason the rule was put into place was that we had a old player (Jacket1 if anyone wants a name) who used to go picolas cage, train a base, switch to his CC then raid when the train was just spawned. In that order it isn't allowed. If you're spawning trains to assist in raids or your own it isn't allowed. 

11 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

It's in conjunction with a raid, the reason the rule was put into place was that we had a old player (Jacket1 if anyone wants a name) who used to go picolas cage, train a base, switch to his CC then raid when the train was just spawned. In that order it isn't allowed. If you're spawning trains to assist in raids or your own it isn't allowed. 

This is why you wait till the mayors in his office. then train an officer near him.

• Like 1