yall remember when I called this shit?

wolf2297

On 11/10/2023 at 8:26 PM, wolf2297 said:

Servers become a cesspool

Okay yeah but that's mostly due to player influence. Most in-game stuff is pretty good.

basing isnt worth it

There are plenty of things to do that don't involve basing or raiding. 

its just top dog supremacy and if you reference it it's a "skill issue" and "learn to XYZ better"

Yeah can't exactly deny THIS statement but that happens to everyone because of a select few people in a select few groups. Most of us aren't like that.

player count is down from the average of 52 to 40. consistently

As other players have already stated, there are ups and downs on every server and these lows are pretty consistent with the normal flow and population of TitsRP. There will be a time soon enough that we we will have so many players, the afk timer will activate. 

My advice? Try and have some fun.

• Angry -1 1
  • crybaby -1 1

discussion takeover + category takeover: suggestion thread - buff raiding / nerf basing 

On 11/12/2023 at 6:31 PM, TheRealHex said:

Yeah can't exactly deny THIS statement but that happens to everyone because of a select few people in a select few groups. Most of us aren't like that.

but it is directly a skill issue.. the mats to raid are relatively cheap (could be made cheaper), and most bases are raidable with 2 good c4s.. the whole argument is that fresh new players cant raid the top players on the server easily.. they shouldnt be able to.. theyre new and need to learn.. only part i agree on is that it is relatively difficult to learn if ur poor or lazy. i posted a video showing people how to raid my base and it now gets raided more often (they still lose but again thats a skill issue). if u put ur time towards raiding on titsrp, u will be good at raiding. basing is easy its just new players not knowing the raid meta which means their bases suck and get easy raided.. u can base in a mid dupe and just hold left click on a door if u know how to count down from 28. 

buff raiding to make it easier entry/easier to learn (maybe cheapen the mats), nerf bases of 10 and cap it to 4 on doors (and remove defending from inside). raiding is now easier for the new player to raid the top dog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tene said:

discussion takeover + category takeover: suggestion thread - buff raiding / nerf basing 

but it is directly a skill issue.. the mats to raid are relatively cheap (could be made cheaper), and most bases are raidable with 2 good c4s.. the whole argument is that fresh new players cant raid the top players on the server easily.. they shouldnt be able to.. theyre new and need to learn.. only part i agree on is that it is relatively difficult to learn if ur poor or lazy. i posted a video showing people how to raid my base and it now gets raided more often (they still lose but again thats a skill issue). if u put ur time towards raiding on titsrp, u will be good at raiding. basing is easy its just new players not knowing the raid meta which means their bases suck and get easy raided.. u can base in a mid dupe and just hold left click on a door if u know how to count down from 28. 

buff raiding to make it easier entry/easier to learn (maybe cheapen the mats), nerf bases of 10 and cap it to 4 on doors (and remove defending from inside). raiding is now easier for the new player to raid the top dog.

I agree with a lot here. Boosting the new players ability to raid would benefit them a lot. One thing I feel highlights the issue, is your statement here: "(they still lose but again thats a skill issue)". You have been playing for years and years. It would take the average player quite some time to grasp raiding mechanics to a level that you have. There needs to be some motivation or want for these players to spend that time learning and grasping these mechanics. I don't believe nerfing basing numbers is the play now that I think about it, rather making raiding stronger so that players could raid a base with lots of people inside, if done well enough. The potential for a raider or two to be able to clean up a base of 6 would be epic. Buffing up raiding tools, making raiding/basing more interesting and attracting to new players to want to learn the skills, is how I feel on the current meta.

2 hours ago, Coconut Overflow said:

I agree with a lot here. Boosting the new players ability to raid would benefit them a lot. One thing I feel highlights the issue, is your statement here: "(they still lose but again thats a skill issue)". You have been playing for years and years. It would take the average player quite some time to grasp raiding mechanics to a level that you have. There needs to be some motivation or want for these players to spend that time learning and grasping these mechanics. I don't believe nerfing basing numbers is the play now that I think about it, rather making raiding stronger so that players could raid a base with lots of people inside, if done well enough. The potential for a raider or two to be able to clean up a base of 6 would be epic. Buffing up raiding tools, making raiding/basing more interesting and attracting to new players to want to learn the skills, is how I feel on the current meta.

#bringbackoldmatgrenades