Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

!wepslots doesn't save once I reload,

How to reproduce:

!wepslots then relog to find a messy hotbar

Also larmar the head crab still has a trail, either he has a trail or he is completely invisible [recent update]  

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like if a player recently bought !wepslots it doesn't work. I've talked to a few people  who have had !wepslots  for awhile, they say it's never been a problem.  One my my buddy's recently bought wepslots, he is having the same problem, maybe this information can be useful? thanks for passing the message on :D

Marks a bug as a low priority, gets mad when it's not fixed in a few days 🙄

You should make bug reports on Discord as well, I don't look at forum bug reports too often. I couldn't reproduce this issue. Although it wouldn't surprise me if you were hitting the "Reset Custom Slots" button every time you made an edit

3dc4b2905fdf4f28e29883ba15bc7e93.png

• Like 1

WOW so it's still not [fixed] If you would like i get can a recording program and get a video, besides the fact im not the only one with this problem. kdawg if you want to reproduce this glitch you need to have recently bought !wepslots 2 other buddys of mine are having the same problem, they got it around the same time i did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 11:29 AM, FatGrandmother said:

I've tried multiple things at this point, saving twice. making sure there is no double number. but nomatter what i do !wepslots never seems to save

Yeah I purchased wepslots a long while ago never had any issue, but I have seen someone in-game saying they bought it and were having problems. Not sure if they were having the exact problem as you or not tbh I just remember them complaining about something to do with it shortly after getting it 

• 1 month later...

Go to Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data and send me your titsrpweaponslots.txt file here or on Discord. If the file doesn't exist, try making a change using !wepslots and then check again to see if this file exists.