Calling Out Albinos and Fedorawearing

Blacnova

So I was watching a Zuthar video and about 2 minutes in I realized that he was on our server. Some of the things I noticed were atrocious. Firstly, why were you harassing him Albinos? You kept tping him to you and a couple non-staff, when he asked why you kept saying hi and that he's zuthar. You can't hi at do that. Next I watched Fedora and a couple of other people giving him c4 and just watching him blow up random peoples buildings. You should've called for staff...

[video=youtube]

It's a YouTuber, I don't know if you realized, but if someone sees a YouTuber they automatically get special treatment and fangirl.

Especially when you have over 100k subs.

Instead of being so uptight on the rules, why don't you calm down and actually try to have fun. It bugs me, you're like a robot when it comes to the MOTD.

It's a YouTuber, I don't know if you realized, but if someone sees a YouTuber they automatically get special treatment and fangirl.

Instead of being so uptight on the rules, why don't you calm down and actually try to have fun. It bugs me, you're like a robot when it comes to the MOTD.

You shouldn't care if it's a youtuber or not.. stuff like this just gives bad publicity to our server and it legit hurts our playerbase.

Just think of all of the little kids watching the video "Omg wat surver is dat! I am gunna troll spr hard beecus i know the admins will chear me on LOL". They then join the server and claim they are Zuther and then our staff becomes a bunch of school girls saying "HI YOUTUBE LOL!"

No one cares you're in a video. The only thing people actually see is "Wow, the staff on that server like chaos. I like chaos and memes. Therefore, I should go on that server, mass rdm and meme them"

This whole incident is just like the Unbound incident. I was watching console one day and some guy messages Unbound saying "Hey, can you give me some guns so I can mass RDM". Unbound to my surprise said "Yea, come to spawn and I will give you some". I logged onto the server and there he was, giving this guy guns. Then what a surprise, the guy killed like 3 people before I banned him.

His excuse was "It was a youtuber. If we give them what they want, they will leave faster". Why don't you just ban the guy before they can cause havoc? These people have no other purpose but to show how shitty the DarkRP community is.

-snip-

You shouldn't care if it's a youtuber or not.. stuff like this just gives bad publicity to our server and it legit hurts our playerbase.

Just think of all of the little kids watching the video "Omg wat surver is dat! I am gunna troll spr hard beecus i know the admins will chear me on LOL". They then join the server and claim they are Zuther and then our staff becomes a bunch of school girls saying "HI YOUTUBE LOL!"

This whole incident is just like the Unbound incident. I was watching console one day and some guy messages Unbound saying "Hey, can you give me some guns so I can mass RDM". Unbound to my surprise said "Yea, come to spawn and I will give you some". I logged onto the server and there he was, giving this guy guns. Then what a surprise, the guy killed like 3 people before I banned him.

His excuse was "It was a youtuber. If we give them what they want, they will leave faster". Why don't you just ban the guy before they can cause havoc? These people have no other purpose but to show how shitty the DarkRP community is.

I totally agree with sugar...

After watching that video, I think we should re-evaluate the staff because I have a feeling they don't know what is right and what is wrong.  Even though, he's "somewhat" a popular youtuber, that gives no reason to do that much mass rdm...

... and I think this video gives evidence that some of our own staff should be demoted because of this!

Most of the youtubers in the past, staff took immediate action. 

For example:

• Most of the old staff probably remember this video of Zuthar:

This was when I first became moderator and when he started his rampage, all the staff took immediate action!

Umm hecko? Name a couple instances just so that Sugar can evaluate them. Also why would we just let mass rdmers run wild just because they have a YouTube channel?

my honest opinion would be to punish every player that helped him RDM like the players who gave him weapons for free and c4 and what not knowing he was gonna mass rdm, i think those people should be punished (you can see in the video who did and who didnt give stuff) even if it is a minor punihsment

So I am saying i thnink these people should be punished for assisting the rdm basically 

1. Abyss (gave guns at the beginning, also mass rdms later in the video)

2. Blank (gave him lightsabers to kill with)

3.  Albino (for the obvious abuse)

4.  Fedora (for supplying him with c4 which he used to mass rdm and blow random stores up)

That is all i could find, like I said i think all 4 of these people should be punished, even if it is a minor punishment (speaking that they all fueled the RDM and trolls).

Aslo, I know i may sound like I asshole saying that, BUT if they don't get punished it will bring more bad publicity to the server, people will join the server saying "oh im such and such on youtube" these people will target everyone in zuthars video that supplied him, and ask them for stuff (knowing the playerbase it will most likely happen) So if a punishment was to take place it would allow all 4 players i mentioned above think about their decisions and maybe figure out what they did was wrong.

I NEVER said what they did was ok, I was just explaining the situation. I don't think you understood my statement.

It seems as though he was trying to begin a sit, and then realized who it was and got a bit distracted, Zuthar killed them.

I was on TeamSpeak with them and they said they got killed in the sit and he ran.

Cutting videos exists yaknow