Happy Pride Month TitsRP

TheRealHex

8 hours ago, Coconut Overflow said:

During the month of June, it's a great time to remind ourselves that we are all unique in the ways we think, we act, and behave. Just because someone may have different preferences, appearance, or lifestyle, doesn't mean that it is incorrect or wrong. We should be rather supporting these differences, because those differences are what makes us, us. I also want to say I appreciate the LGBTQ+ community as a whole for their strides and efforts, and you for making this post, Hex. Happy Pride Month errybody!

I love this so much. Thank you for such a lovely contribution Coconut!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

This lowkey sounds kinda good I won't even lie to you. Making me want a BLT or something LOL

omg indeed, big mexican vibes with this combo, might even add Nachos too, Lettuce, Guac, Bacon, Tomato, Queso and Nachos, the N being for Non-Binary, i might try doing this LGBTQN sandwich someday lmfao

Edited by GoatNuts
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 2:37 PM, TheRealHex said:

This year, I want to take a moment to have a moment of silence and honor every single LGBTQ+ life we've lost due to violence and suicide.

I especially want to highlight all the black trans women who've brought the community as a whole closer to personal freedoms, even those as simple as gay marriage, and who have been violently assaulted, abused, and murdered for standing up for their rights. Their lives and their fight was not in vain.

I love you all.

In honor of:

Marsha P. Johnson

Sylvia Rivera

Miss Major Griffin-Gracy

Stormé DeLarverie

Among many, many others.

What's your opinion on companies this year not supporting pride month by changing their icons to the rainbow ? Do you feel like the lgBtq+ community is going through a hard time right now ?

10 hours ago, Mrwawabit99 said:

What's your opinion on companies this year not supporting pride month by changing their icons to the rainbow ? Do you feel like the lgBtq+ community is going through a hard time right now ?

In my honest opinion, the profile picture changing does absolutely nothing anyways, so if companies don't do it, I could not give less of a shit overall. Most of them only do it for the reputation of "oh, I supporter the LGBTQ+ community!" without actually doing anything worth wild, helpful or charitable. 

There are other things they can do to actually be supportive but I don't see much contribution actually happening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheRealHex said:

In my honest opinion, the profile picture changing does absolutely nothing anyways, so if companies don't do it, I could not give less of a shit overall. Most of them only do it for the reputation of "oh, I supporter the LGBTQ+ community!" without actually doing anything worth wild, helpful or charitable. 

There are other things they can do to actually be supportive but I don't see much contribution actually happening.

Rare Hex W

• thumbdown -1 1