Hex_ Posted May 2, 2023 Author Share Posted May 2, 2023 6 minutes ago, Nexalem said: Try and draw my logo, possibly add more detail to the picture, as it's just simple colours right now. That'd be pretty cool Omg I LOVE plague doctor stuff so this'll be a treat!! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-135863 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nexalem Posted May 2, 2023 Share Posted May 2, 2023 21 minutes ago, TheRealHex said: Omg I LOVE plague doctor stuff so this'll be a treat!! Fuck yeah dude, same. I'm so looking forward to this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-135865 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 3, 2023 Share Posted May 3, 2023 15 hours ago, TheRealHex said: Omg I LOVE plague doctor stuff so this'll be a treat!! plague doctor my beloved Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-135880 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nexalem Posted May 9, 2023 Share Posted May 9, 2023 On 5/2/2023 at 5:04 PM, TheRealHex said: Omg I LOVE plague doctor stuff so this'll be a treat!! Where do you post the drawing? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136050 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted May 10, 2023 Author Share Posted May 10, 2023 17 hours ago, Nexalem said: Where do you post the drawing? I'll post it here. I started on one but I'm not sure if I like it or if I'm gunna try a different style. I've been burnt out energy wise lately + working on a true commission right now as well. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136065 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nexalem Posted May 10, 2023 Share Posted May 10, 2023 4 hours ago, TheRealHex said: I'll post it here. I started on one but I'm not sure if I like it or if I'm gunna try a different style. I've been burnt out energy wise lately + working on a true commission right now as well. Yeah no worries mate. Take your time, and take it easy man 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted May 11, 2023 Share Posted May 11, 2023 Draw me a typical YouTuber's avatar, yknow the basic white dude and it usually has only 3 different expressions (happy, angry, scared), give him weed based clothing like a cap and a jumper or something idk chef's choice Like this shit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136081 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted May 13, 2023 Share Posted May 13, 2023 I know this one is a little weird, but I think its an interesting one regardless. Draw a bearded man holding a balloon. The man is slightly chubby, but a little lanky, and the balloon has a face on it, one that resembles a smile. You don't have to but It was something I thought of. Here are two images for reference. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136094 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted June 3, 2023 Share Posted June 3, 2023 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted June 3, 2023 Author Share Posted June 3, 2023 12 hours ago, Rubik said: WAT 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19781-calling-players-of-titsrp-drawing-stuff/page/3/#findComment-136481 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now