Buff Sprinklers as they aren't really worth the materials.

Mal

As the title states, Sprinklers cost a bit much for what they do, If you have more than just a few plots, the sprinklers basically run out in just a few minutes after placing them, And it's not really worth crafting them for the amount of chemicals they cost, let alone how little sense it makes to water your plants using goon chunks and chemicals which are probably poisonous to begin with, I'd suggest making them cost water barrels instead of chemicals, and reducing the amount of goon chunks they require by half, Or make the sprinkler last a while longer, such as increasing the uses from 35 to 50 or even 75. (or adding a talent that adds a 50% or 75% chance to not take a use when watering a plant)

Another way to buff them would be to make them refillable, either by physically placing a water barrel on top of them to refill them, or make it so you have to inventory the sprinklers and combine them with a filled water barrel or two in a crafting station to fill the sprinkler back up, Another cool way to refill them could be to connect the sprinklers to water barrels instead using some kind of pipe system so it uses up the water barrel's water instead of its own.

Although, the easiest solution you could do is just make them craft two or three sprinklers (like how heal bots work) instead of one when you make them in the crafting station.

• Like 1

I would be totally down with your third suggestion. Crafting multiple sprinklers per would attract people into using them. The cost of crafting one is too expensive for how little it waters.

+1 for increasing the amount of sprinklers crafted.

What would be totally cool would be that you could flip a water barrel upside down, and it would water your sprinkler, filling it back up with uses. Like 10 uses per splash. Might be difficult to add into the server correctly however.

1 hour ago, Coconut Overflow said:

I would be totally down with your third suggestion. Crafting multiple sprinklers per would attract people into using them. The cost of crafting one is too expensive for how little it waters.

+1 for increasing the amount of sprinklers crafted.

What would be totally cool would be that you could flip a water barrel upside down, and it would water your sprinkler, filling it back up with uses. Like 10 uses per splash. Might be difficult to add into the server correctly however.

Yeah as it is water barrels are already kinda wonky and don't water a whole zone so I doubt that's feasible...that said. I'm also +1 for more sprinklers (or make it cheaper to craft)