🐷 Rage Mode Update for Pig Job: Become a Giant Pig and Launch Players!😡

MarkCX

Hey everyone! I've been playing around with the Pig job in game and I think it would be really cool if we could update the "rage mode." In this mode, the Pig would become larger from eating crops and gain the ability to move really fast and launch players! Here's how I think it could work:

Firstly, when the Pig enters rage mode, its movement speed should stay the same or slightly decrease to balance out its new ability. However, as the Pig walks around, it should gain momentum and move faster and faster until it reaches its top speed. This would make it funny and unpredictable to players as they would have to watch out for a charging Pig.

The real fun of rage mode, would be when the Pig rams into a player, they should be sent flying through the air, either causing damage or even killing them if the impact is strong enough. I think this would add a new level of roleplaying as a fat hungry pig. 🐖

Some additional things that would need to be considered if this was added would be:

1. Should the movement control be reduced as you gain more speed?  (Someone could just bhop and it wouldnt be realistic)
  2. A loud pig sound should definitely be added as they charge up their running speed (ex. SEE END OF POST)
  3. Maybe add a perk or skill that makes your pig ignite players depending on hit velocity

SOUND IDEA:

Booper Scooper:
I can hire Booper to also make an amazing pig rage sound free of charge if that is something needed.

Hog Rider sound(

Edited by MarkCX

Giving the pig extra speed + making it ram into/fling players like the bird would be a cool and fun game changer

Right now the bird is more OP than the pig, it flies, it shits covid on people, and flings them when it rams into them, and it doesn't have to eat anything to gain these abilities

The pig has to eat a whole bunch of crops just for the ability to give people covid, and it doesn't work unless they die to you, which is nearly impossible because you turn giant and red and the game alerts everyone to kill you

+1 for your idea