Jump to content

Crumcrocs warned for piklas teleport during raid


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

crumcrocs

Your Steam ID

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308216165/

Why were you banned or warned?

i teleported spike connor outside his base a piklas and then switched jobs and went to go help out in the raid and we stole his ents. Spike connor had told me that i cannot teleport someone outside of their base during raid and he private messaged me saying that i cannot teleport king to king assains and that rule is in this article. if Picolas Cage summons a train on a player outside of a base, it is considered a natural event (and therefore is not Mass RDM when 80 players crowd around your train for the memes). If a train is summoned inside of a base, that is considered as a raid. Since Picolas Cage is a job defined not to be permitted to raid, this means you are not allowed to continue to perform other raiding actions such as chucking C4 into their base or lockpicking, you cannot raid the base again before the standard time limit, and you cannot switch jobs in order to raid them after summoning the train. To make it simple - no summoning a train for raiding purposes. Picolas Cage is NOT allowed to teleport the King for assassination, this is considered assisting a raid and therefore FailRP to do so.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I'm not sure why I was warned for this since it doesn't say that I cant teleport someone outside their base before raid any where in the rule set of the Picolas job. The reason i thought this was allowed is because I've seen it done in the past and since I haven't seen any major rule changes for Picolas job I thought it was still allowed. The only rule that had anything to do with tping people in the picolas job rule is about Tping the king for assassination. Which is what what Connor pmed me telling that the reason I'm not allowed to tp people before a raid is because of this rule "Picolas Cage is NOT allowed to teleport the King for assassination, this is considered assisting a raid and therefore Fail RP to do so." Which I don't understand since I'm not helping assassinat the king. I feel like if this warn stays then the Picoals rules should be updated to include that you cant Tp ANYONE for raiding purpose, because I feel its dumb that I got warned for a rule that isn't even written in the MOTD.

Who warned/banned you?

Spike connor

How long were you warned or banned for?

warned today
  • Haha 1
  • crine 1
  • uhoh 1
  • cmonBruh 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Picolas Cage is not allowed to raid, or to perform actions that assist in a raid.

I believe it says "Can't Raid" when you look at the job description in the F4 menu, and in the rules you cited, a "job defined not to be permitted to raid".

It seems by your own admission that you were attempting to assist in raid with a class that is not allowed to assist in raids.

It is irrelevant whether or not we have an extra ten paragraphs explaining to the letter exactly what is and what is not considered raiding.

 

 

 

Edited by An Ordinary Citizen

Yea man idk if you did it just to be able to raid thats quite literally performing an action that assists in a raid - by you teleporting him he can no longer defend that base and therefore gives an advantage to the raiders - I think trying to justify it by saying it was before you raided is just a form of loopholing

that is considered as a raid. Since Picolas Cage is a job defined not to be permitted to raid, this means you are not allowed to continue to perform other raiding actions such as chucking C4 into their base or lockpicking, you cannot raid the base again before the standard time limit, and you cannot switch jobs in order to raid them after summoning the train. To make it simple - no summoning a train for raiding purposes. Picolas Cage is NOT allowed to teleport the King for assassination, this is considered assisting a raid and therefore FailRP to do so.

 

I'm surprised you weren't banned due to multiple FailRP violations.  -1

 

FailRP|Switching jobs in the middle of a raid

FailRP|Switching jobs just to raid

FailRP|Not waiting the raid timer

 

By the way you come off you could even have attempted loopholing by trying to subvert the rule saying it "isn't written" when literally every other way saying you can't use it to then participate in a raid is literally written. 

Edited by Succ The Zucc
Needed added context.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...