toosii Posted November 21, 2022 Share Posted November 21, 2022 (edited) On 11/18/2022 at 10:09 PM, cobaselic said: if he gets banned for cheating again it'll be another 6 month ban that they'll try to appeal. All cheating bans are 6 months now. They were reduced from perma because people always try to appeal them. If you wanna cheat, you get 6 months. Shouldn't be any appeals, especially when they are blatantly cheating and admit to it. You wanted a break from the server, I get that. All you had to do was just not play the server. There's console executables that will get you banned for 6 months, people that get banned for that get unbanned everytime. You could have done that. But instead you purposefully used cheats to purposefully get yourself banned. You got what you asked for I guess? I don't see any reason to unban you. -1 Sadly Hammy I have to agree with cobaselic and Rubik here. I mean if you wanted to take a break from the server that is literally all you had to do bro lmao. Just don't play for awhile. Or you could have even just explained your situation to a staff member and see if you would be allowed to request a ban. You could have also put one of those commands into console that automatically bans you then appealed that. Also the fact that you have already been "permanently" banned on the server for hacking is a big reason I am not gonna be +1 for unbanning you. You say in your appeal you knew what was gonna happen. So if you knew the outcome from you doing this & still did it that is completely on you man. -1 for unban Edited November 28, 2022 by toosii Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18913-lua-something-idk-im-new-d/page/2/#findComment-130726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted November 28, 2022 Share Posted November 28, 2022 -1 everything has been summed up. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18913-lua-something-idk-im-new-d/page/2/#findComment-130992 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted November 28, 2022 Share Posted November 28, 2022 denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18913-lua-something-idk-im-new-d/page/2/#findComment-130994 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts