Couple suggestions for broken shit/shit that makes sense

Smelly

1. Pls make it so the accessories you purchase, when adjusted, show up for other people. Currently if you make adjustments to make hats/scarves/etc fit correctly, it doesn't show up for everyone else on the server. 99% of the models you wear these  things on, the accessories don't fit correctly. IE: Any head item sits underneath the Sully Wazowski model.
  2. For harvest processors, you get the same XP for grabbing 1 drug, 3 drugs, 100 drugs, etc. I think this XP should stack as it does with everything else. If you water multiple plants, you get the XP times however many plants you watered.
  3. Remove the "You are being hunted by a Bounty Hunter". Super metagame and then people will just back into a corner and mow down the first BH they see. It doesn't show this for a hitman when they have a hit on you, I don't see why it should with the bounty hunter. inb4 "skill issue"
  4. If this is possible, please set a parameter around sitland/ending at the kingdom that stops bounties from being given to people in that current space. You only get 3 minutes to kill bounties, sits usually take longer than that on average.
  5. If a user is AFK, please also stop them from becoming targets. So many times I have been given a bounty that had died and never respawned but went AFK. Basically having to sit around and wait for the bounty to expire and then waiting for the timer.
  6. I had a quest where you had to shit on 30 unique people as a bird, I just shit on the same people and it still accepted it.
  7. Before the new UI game out, there was a session XP bar until you maxed out an XP category. It wasn't the current XP bar now, it was a small white one under your name on the old UI that would show when you used all your XP for cutting trees/mining rocks/etc. Would be nice to see that back and calculating to the end of the bar correctly. I just realized my new UI window was covering it this whole time and it's still there :monke:
  8. If you own a CC with a custom CC command, you still cant save your CC name color. Defaults it back to blue. I know old CCs used to all do that, not sure if there is a similar fix.
  9. Clarification of this rule, specifically the jailbreaking spot:

The following 2 actions are allowed without adverting PD raid: Jail-breaking and Hackers hacking any of the PD panels, including the one in the Mayor's office. Anything involving breaking through a prop or a fading door is not allowed under this rule and will be considering PD raiding without an advert. If you wish to PD raid, you will still be required to call PD raid after exiting the PD entirely. You may not fight CP in self defense/party assists inside of PD unless you are raiding.

So for jailbreaking, you are not allowed to defend yourself inside the PD or destroy any props? I have seen plenty of times where the cells inside the jail are blocked off by props with fading doors and the only way to free people inside the cells is to crack a keypad or break the prop with something. Also not being able to defend yourself during a jailbreak? That is another crazy part of this rule. I understand that people used to go into the PD, wait for a cop to shoot them and then run them over like a train. I think in that case a "baiting" rule would apply more than this current rule.

EDIT:

Please also add placeable TVs similar to boomboxes so we can watch movies in bases. Seems more likely to get used rather than the theater. Theater never has people in it but its such a great feature to go unused. Hopefully there is an easy way to play movies on a TV you can spawn in.

Edited by Smelly

• Smelly changed the title to Couple suggestions for broken shit/shit that makes sense

only thing i disagree with is 3

bounty hunter would be boring af if people at least didnt get the opportunity to fight back

and the other class that has the server pick a target for you to rdm, spawn of hell, also gives the target a warning, so there's some degree of internal consistency there

hitman is a little different in that it's a player-initiated service from start to finish, and there are no prerequisites that need to be met in order to be available to be a target

Edited by Hoopajoop