"Chill Zone" AKA the underwater cave area

EpicWafflehouse

Well i know you are not allowed to have ents or block it off but you can place a dupe but it must be like a public base dupe with everything open and no ents also in chill zone you cannot force take or mug i dont know about kidnap just yet but if someone is basing there call staff by doing @ and they shall be removed

11 hours ago, Byonic said:

Well i know you are not allowed to have ents or block it off but you can place a dupe but it must be like a public base dupe with everything open and no ents also in chill zone you cannot force take or mug i dont know about kidnap just yet but if someone is basing there call staff by doing @ and they shall be removed

the issue is the new players do private bases and block everything and usually when i notice no staff are on and i dont want to be a dick and votekick em for not listening. would rather just have the sign be their like it used to 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:28 PM, EpicWafflehouse said:

the issue is the new players do private bases and block everything and usually when i notice no staff are on and i dont want to be a dick and votekick em for not listening. would rather just have the sign be their like it used to 

what would be better is to have a no building zone for it and spawn like at fountain but i have build there as a public base and its a nice dupe